Be fucking prepared.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be fucking prepared.....

I am going to attempt, this friday, to start up the portal. If the site goes down for any reason, do NOT shit your pants, for it is only temporary. If this error does arise, take note, and go about your daily life. Go jack off, do something with yourself. Remember, it will only be temporary, life will not end as you know it, the world will continue to revolve, atoms will split, bacteria will grow, animals will run free, Osama Bin Laden will still be fucking his camel when the site returns.

CAUTION! Put your gun back into its protective case, and slip it back on the top shelf of your closet. The world is not ending. It has only begun.

If this portal turns out to work alright, I will personally send each and every one of you a dildo with the GMN logo on it. There are several colors to choose from. You can choose more than one, I have plenty to go around.

WARNING!

Just kidding. There is no warning. But there really is.

P.S. I wanna do BFG.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

The sites going down!!! Holy Shit!
    Xander

1987 ford mustang

the Camaro isn\'t around anymore because it was a poorly built POS that only big hair rocker wanna-be\'s bought.

Donate a 351

I dont give a shit what you have to say

Comment

It shouldn't go down, but just be prepared. Dig out your old bicycle helmet and put it on, just in case of falling debris from teh world caving in.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I'll keep it handy
        Xander

1987 ford mustang

the Camaro isn\'t around anymore because it was a poorly built POS that only big hair rocker wanna-be\'s bought.

Donate a 351

I dont give a shit what you have to say

Comment

eeewwww, you wanna do bfg? oh well, to each their own. i'd rather fuck a mound of broken glass
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I'll take a deep wedgewood blue dildo
            -Michael

Comment

i'll take one covered in a sacrificial virgins blood..............

just kidding

Comment

The site logged me out for no reason. Is this part of the errors too?
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

no, it was Them

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

Comment

No, Twas not me. Yes, it was THEM.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

THEM?

Seriously, even if we lose the whole site, I will back up the database right before he installs.

Little if nothing will be lost.
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

As all of you can tell, there is no portal up yet. Friday came and went, and I just now realized about 10 minutes ago, that I had not installed it. Hopefully it WILL happen this week. Sorry for the delay or whatever. I'm sure most of you will forgive me.
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

slacker lol :slug:

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yes I am lol
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                            X