New Front Page/Site Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Front Page/Site Layout

I spent about an hour putting this together with PhotoShop. I am needing to brush up on my HTML and PHP for school, so hopefully you guys like this layout better than the one we just got not to long ago. I can say I despise the current layout.

[click to enlarge]

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, the tables will be even when I slice the layout and start coding in HTML. I just put that together real quick in Photoshop.

Comment

now that looks professional!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Very nice work! I can play with photoshop on the computers here at campus but I don't know hwo to use it much at all.
        -Matt
        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

I wish I knew how to use photoshop

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

that looks awsome, great job mang

Comment

Woah...
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Too flashy IMHO
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I like that alot...looks classy. Love the cutaway up top.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                  My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis
                    I like that alot...looks classy. Love the cutaway up top.
                    +1 Looks great mang!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Make that page, and we'll make it so! Great work!

We should have different banners that randomly cycle for the newer panthers as well.

Comment

I like that layout a lot, very classy. Well done.
                        Resident diesel addict

Comment

I will slice it to HTML during my spring break. I am trying to keep up with school right now, I am not even entirely too sure when my spring break actually is. It should be one or two weeks away. So you want me to make a banner with 92+ panthers, are there any specific years you would like to see on that banner. On the box banner I tried to use mainly earlier year boxes, just because of the fact I like them more. Can someone find me a break down picture of an aero just like I found of that Town Car?

Comment

If you could find pictures of all three (box, aero, whale) that'd be great since we try to be an all inclusive site.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I have to get a fucking mop!!!

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X