S.E. MI BWW meets(Tuesdays)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.E. MI BWW meets(Tuesdays)

I plan to start making this a weekly event for both GMN people and CVN people...I don't discriminate, all Panthers are welcome! Even non-Panthers are ok, just no imports
    There will be mini meets every Tuesday night(weather permitting) at the Buffalo Wild Wings on 26 mile rd just east of Van Dyke rd and just west of M-53.
    The time of the meet will be 8:00pm.
    I decided to make the meets on Tuesday because it's 35cent wing night...
    here's the address for that location:
    8669 26 mile rd
    Washington, MI 48316
    link:http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=mi&zipcode=

attached is a little map I drafted in MSPaint that shows where we plan to park each time.
    I hope that as time goes on, we can have more and more people in the area comming to make these meets more worth while.

-Colin

PS: as of right now, we are planning a meet at that location on tuesday(3/6/07) at 8pm.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 03-06-2007, 12:40 AM.
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

I'll bring my rusted-out loud-as-hell Chevy truck Not tomorrow tho, too much school work.

Comment

no problem...we'll have another one next week
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

You just had to have 'em on Tuesdays, didn't ya? :p No way I'm ever gonna be able to make one of those meets.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

well, if we plan to have a meet on a Saturday, ther will be no meet that tuesday...I'll let ya know...we'll have some saturday meets in the late Spring/all Summer
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

well, MYself, Bobert, Jonboy, andrew(coldfusion11), Jim(02crownvic) and Mike(1987CP) all showed up...it was a decent meet.
            started to snow while we were eating..the drive home was a little slick.
            but overall, I'm pleased with the turnout...

I still plan for a meet at the same place(BWW, 26mile/van dyke) at the same time(8pm) on tuesday(3-13-07).
            anyone who can come is welcome!
            we took a few pics, but they didnt turn out good cuz it was dark and snowy..u see more snow in the pics than anything
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

lets see em anyway!!! any lineup??? a snowy lineup is better than no lineup at all
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Hey, fun time, and it was nice meeting some folks. I tried to take a couple pics with my cheap camera before I left ... in the morning I'll have a look and see if the shots turned out at all.
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

ok, here's a few pics that bobert, coldfusion11 and Jonboy took(after 1987cp left)
                  see what I mean about the snow?

Pic of my car(notice the green interior ligths? ):
                  Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 03-07-2007, 11:32 AM.
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

sweet pics colin I really like the pic of your car at night

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

thanks dude!
                      I love the lights at nite, reflecting off it
                      I wish it wasn't snowing...I just paid $3 to get the car washed that day
                      so...we ARE planning to meet again at the same place and time next tuesday(3-13-07), just wanted to repeat that.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

http://picasaweb.google.com/mcwest20...AreaGMNCVNMeet

Comment

nice pics mike

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

hehe... thanks, I tried! Hopefully next time I make it out, I'll be able to stay till everyone's taken pics of all the cars together. But you all got a semi-okay pic of the Grand Marquis, and that was the best-looking car there.
                            Last edited by 1987cp; 03-08-2007, 05:49 PM.

Comment

thanks, mike...even better in person, isn't it? lol
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X