Hey from Buffalo NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from Buffalo NY

Whats up guys, this site is great. I'm the proud owner of an 87 LTD Crown Victoria LX. I'm running the stock lopo 5.0 with magnaflow duals, looking forword to learning from everyone here.
    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

welcome mang were in buffalo are you? my grandmother lives in orchard park I visit here around 5 times I hope you enjoy your self here

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hey
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Cool, I live like 10 Miles from orchard park. Glad 2 be here...pics soon.

Comment

Welcome!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Howdy
            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
            Originally posted by p71towny
            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Welcome, mang!

I am originally from northern PA, how's the snow lol
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Finally melting!! Can anyone tell me about Scottfest or any other meets u guys have? I've seen some nice panthers on this site, I'd love to see them for real. I can't wait to soak up some of the tech floating round here, I'm hoping to do an H.O. conversion on my 87 soon. I work for the family auto repair biz and I have access to the shop 24/7...but I need to know more about these cars (I'm already thinking about buying another one).

Sorry for all the noob q's.

Comment

Nick
                    88 Colony Park LS
                    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

welcome to gmn!
                      scottfest is held at my shop july
                      heres a copy of my 2k7 post from the scottfest forum

will be held july 20th to the 23rd 2007
                      same location as 2006
                      35 north tremont street tremont pa 17981 ......home of scott's automotive service and skippyville
                      all are welcome! plenty of room for camping, or make arangements to stay in one of the local hotels at the 100 exit or the 124 exit of interstate 81
                      thanks to those who attended the past two scottfests for the great times!
                      looking forward to seeing some new faces this year.......also gmgt will be at this one, and yes we will be drag racing again next year
                      for those of you that visit other f/l/m related forums, put the word out!
                      see you mangs in july!
                      scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

yes this will be the 3rd year, I was at the 1st two... we typically have a day long car show/swap meet BBQ, and at some point a trip to the track, a trip to the junkyard(s), a nice cruise, burnout competition, if we get bored we can tour the fine area of PA's landmarks, and of course beer and shenanigens!!!!!!
                        You can come for one day or four... there is plenty of campable yard area and some space inside, a few motels not far away.
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Howdy! Welcome aboard! ScottFest is a good time, really neat to see a convoy of Panthers cruising through town.

Comment

I can't wait!!! I want to post pics of my car, how do I do that??

Comment

You need to host them online somewhere first, or you can attach them to a post here.

If you want to host them, you need to use a site that allows you to host photos. I like www.photobucket.com pretty well. It's free and it'll allow you to access the photos again later. Once you've done that, click below the picture where it says "Image code" or something like that and then paste it in your post. Easy as 3.14159265358.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                              X