Idea!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea!!!

First we get Chebby and MOPAR racing jackets and other clothing. Then we take :kerosene: and you know the rest!

Also we need 1 Crapice and 1 Interpid and :flame: !!!!

:snicker: :flip:
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

So young so angry. Damn that rap music. :nonono:
    :coocoo:

But I like the enthusiam. FUCK CHEVEY

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
      So young so angry. Damn that rap music. :nonono:
      :coocoo:

But I like the enthusiam. FUCK CHEVEY
      1. I am 32
      2. I am not angry, I just like PYRO!!!!
      3. See Off-Topic song posts. RAP SUX!!!!!
      4. :thankyou:
      5. :evilford: RULZ!!!!!!

Fin

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

we cant do that........there will be a few chevy lovers there lol.........the official meet camping area is at my boss's house, he has a 91 firebird formula, a 88 new yorker and a 80 jeep j10 4x4.........maybe i will acquire a chevrolet product that we can bash with a sledgehammer.......50 cents a whack.........proceeds going to the gmn shirt and decal fund........also there will be a red volkswagen to smash too 25 cents a hit

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Ouch! That hurt

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

How a bout the jackets then? :idea: :flame: :kerosene:

Comment

Burn ford racing jackets for that matter.

Reminds me of "gangsa's" that wear the FUBU and shit like that around here.

Too gotti

Comment

Well I dont wear ford racing jackets either.

T-shirts are ok tho
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Not if they're gayed out like those walmart/mall jackets and hats. I like simplicity. Medium size Polo or a leather jacket with a logo will represent just fine.

Comment

i like the intrepid burning idea!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

:thumbsup:

Comment

i do like my snap-on jackets, and my consalvi's auto repair jacket, and all the shitload of free t-shirts and hats i get........i do have a favorite hat as u guys may have noticed in the pics.......my firestone hat lol
                        but if i gotta buy something, i'm not gonna advertise for someone else lol
                        scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Hell I'm just lookin for PYRO!!!!! The idea came up one day when I was talking with Tom. Hey, is there a 1/4-mi track near by?

Comment

Working...
                          X