90 Lincoln MK7 LSC 5.0 HO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Lincoln MK7 LSC 5.0 HO

I'm buying my friend's lincoln, Just waiting to put as much in my Roth IRAs before April 15.

My second Lincoln

I bought him the Foglights for his birthday. His were broken.

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

WOW! How much you getting that thing for and how many miles are on it?
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

For me a grand. He knows it my favorite realistic sports car. He bought it from his uncle and wrecked the front of it, so he bought a parts car and older MK7 sam color and replaced the front clip fenders and hood. It has 7?xxx miles on it. I remember in the fall we took a road trip & it had 76,000. He didn't drive it as a daily driver, just the weekends and special occasions.

Inner doorpanels are shot and the hood/front clip has a half inch gap, I moved the hood forward to help but it doesn't line up winth the fenders near the windsheild natrually.

Comment

sweet!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

78,000 miles

He came over friday night. He's holding it for me.

Comment

Very nice, I've always like those cars.

-Jeff-
              My CarDomain Page
              2002 P74
              Arizona Beige
              20% Tints All Around
              Tinted Tailights
              Clear Corners
              Sound System
              Leather Interior

Comment

Me too, I'm a lucky man. I'v e had a fascination with these cars since I could remember.

It's Mine Now!

On my driveway

In my garage

$500!
                REASONS:

Minor exhaust leak, I can hear it rumble when I let off at higher RPMs

Tires ar all bald

Air suspension needs #6 O rings in the dryer tank I'll replace all, but the
                front has the slow leak.

Driver's side door panel is off

Needs driver's side window motor

Minor dent in the rear bumber

Dime size rust spot on the hood

Yellowed lenses

Pulled a code for the Idle Air Sensor

Altenator might have a blown diode, or could just be from the car setting for a little while and he had a couple hot wires in the back.

He had to charge the brand new battery.

Alternator is new also, I have a lifetime warrenty on the one I'll pull from the 89 MGM.

I need to get pics of my new neighbor's whimpy base model MK7 he just bought a couple months ago. It doesn't have a sunroof or 5.0 HO It also has the wire hubs. It's in perfect shape though.

He also has an all primed black ranger with cobra rims cowl and every thing shaved, nice gril, but he also has neon's...fucking fag.

Comment

looks good jacob! keep us updated on repairs and upgrades
                  scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                  X