Peace Out Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Out Grand Marquis

Note: The car was side swiped when I recieved the MGM so don't cry too much. The aprasalist said it was in such good condition he gave my parents 2500 to repair it, but we took the check and bought another vehicle. Years later my dad gave it to me, because he wouldn't get anything for it and he knows I love my Grand Marquis.

I was cut off by a work van and ran into the back of a 97 4x4 Chevy Truck
    Nothing happened to the truck. Van never stopped and ran the red light, but it was my fault anyway, the officer says. I can understand that. I struck the truck all on my own. The guy I hit shook my had when I got out and was apolligizing and said I seen the van cut you off and I knew you weren't stopping. He flipped down the tail gate and we waited for the popo. I dipped down and went under the trucks bumper yet his spare tire wasn't moved, nor was his exaust tips. The bumper wasn't out of alignment and any way, just some scuffs.

The hood was buckled. I had to stomp on it to get her home without towing, everyone thought I was crazy and it wouldn't make it, It's still running like new, the radiator leaks because it was pushed into the flex fan. The officer wouldn't leave until he saw the hood wasn't obstructing my veiw, I told him there's just 4 bolts and I'm waiting for my pops. Instead I jumped on it got my bungie cords straps, threw the lose debris in the trunk and took off.

it still makes me sad :cry:
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
    X