Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanna say hello :)

Hi, i just wanna say hello
    so first: it´s a great site! and it helps me often with some little problems i had with my "baby"

Just a few words...
    My name is Chris, i´m 22 years old and i´m from Rosenheim, its a little Town near Munich, Germany.

2 years ago i bought a 89´er LTD Wagon, its not a real squire, but the emblems said it is one... whatever.

I did that, because i love this cars, especially the wagons.
    Here in South-germany These american cars a real eyecatchers, and the sound, ohh, much better than this awful 4Cyl. cars

If you got questions, just ask...

Here some Pics of my baby

Living in a Box

Welcome to GMN! Always good to see some European panthers around!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Shweet!
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Cool wagon!
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

to GMN mang. That's a good lookin wagon ya got there. It looks like a tailpipe on the left side, so does that mean it has duals? Anyways, this site is addictive, you'll find anything you ever need or want to know about these cars, plus anything else you can think of.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!!
            Packman

Comment

Sweet! We are getting quite a few international members now!
              Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 03-30-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

welcome to gmn!
                let us know if you ever need any used parts that can be shipped that you are unable to find over there........right now the local yard near me has a whole bunch of box panthers......at least 100

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

to GMN! Great looking wagon, Prima!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                  1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

This is cool having international members. Love of the box is global!
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Welcome!
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Welcome! Great to see more solid-color wagons on here ... even if they're not white with blacked-out trim like mine and Enigma's.
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nice looking wagon!
                          -Matt
                          1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Welcome!

I am also in Europe (England) so let me know if you need parts shipped in!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome! I just got an '88 Wagon without wood like yours. Mine's got the Country Squire stuff written on it too. I really don't know what to call it other than a Crown Victoria Wagon, because that is what the VIN # says.
                              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X