Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy Here

Hey everyone,

As you can see i am new. i have a 2000 Silver Crown Vic that i have been Modding for a few years, so i am not new to modding Panthers. Looking forward to getting more info and to giving info to modifying our 4 DOOR led sleds

Welcome, a silver 2000 vic sounds sexy as hell. Glad to see ya here, this is the place! If we don't know, we'll find out for ya.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Welcome to GMN! What all have you done to the car so far?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Well the only things i can say is factory is body and interior LOL

Turbo
        A1000 custom Fuel System
        Fully Built 4.6 2v Motor
        ArtCarr 4r70w Trans
        3800 Stall Conveter
        3.55 Gears
        The list Goes on.....

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!! That CV looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait for vids on that beast.
          Packman

Comment

You are now an official GMN mang. Can't wait for the vids after it gets tuned, I bet it sounds mean as hell and moves even better!
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

to GMN!
                I'm pretty sure I've seen your Vic on Cardomain...
                I believe someone on here posted about it a little while back...
                I recognize the engine bay in your avatar.
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Better get some pics of that bad boy up or we are gonna have to ban ya!
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

No problem but, i am only going to show the unfinished pic's until it's tuned and ready to show off.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
                      You are now an official GMN mang.
                      No he isn't, silly! He hasn't gotten the official Sniper welcome.

Come to think of it, I never got the official Sniper welcome, so I guess I'm not an official GMN mang, either. Hmmm...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

welcome mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Cool, you got an avatar pic and a n00b thread and everything. Glad to have you here! And I don't think that many others have that kind of pic to use for an avatar anyway.
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

to GMN! We look foward to hearing more about the Vic! We need more 4.6L guys, so I can have more info when I swap a 3 valve 4.6l in my Vic! hehehe

Comment

Welcome to GMN mang! Can't wait for pics!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
                              X