New addition to teh Evil family-DUW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addition to teh Evil family-DUW

i couldn't get jeremy's coupe because of the weather and its not fair to him for me to keep saying i'll be there and shit comes up whether it be work or 20" of snow. and i ended up spending most of the money i had saved because of my accident. my mom offered to help, but only if the vehicle was 1995 or newer. she drove me around to a bunch of different places. i was very disappointed just about everywhere i went. the dealers kept wanting to know how much i had. none of your business right now fucktard! the last one we went to had a decent selection.they also had a first time buyers program wiuth no money down, 1st payment in 45 days. all you pay upfront is their paperwork fees, and insurance. i found a dodge ram i liked, and test drove, but the bank they go through wouldn't finance it. i came across a 1999 crown vic lx. i asked to test drive that, but it had the notorious plastic manifold crack and they hadn't repaired it yet so a test drive was out of the picture on that one. shame too because this place was the only one with a panther on the lot. i test drove a 98 jeep grand cherokee, and something was wrong becacause it had absolutely no power at all. i could've pushed it faster :coocoo:
    and then i came across this thing, a 2000 izusu rodeo. it had the features i weas looking for and the guy knocked 2000 dollars off the price so the bank would finance it for me
    . i test drove it, it had plenty of power, stoppred great(i've never driven a vehicle with 4-wheel abs ) and steered good. the body is in immaculate shape. not a dent or a ding on it. the interior is in great shape, and under the hood, man i tell ya you could eat off the damn motor. so here i present you :

Izzy

i know its an import, but now i can save up for repairing shifty and christine without putting all my money into keeping it driveable. i was putting almost 250 into the sub every 2 weeks and thats not including gas and shit. and it still was not inspectable either. this will be my dd while shifty and christine get fixed up nice and PROPER. imy other factor in going with this was the fact that neither the vic or the grand cherokee had a warranty. they were as is. this had a warranty
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Nice! May I ask how payments are?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

only 229 a month, i was doing that every two weeks and my other bills driving the sub

Comment

Not bad for $229/month. :slug:

Where do Isuzus come from, please dont say Japan.

Comment

Japan
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I like those cars. Good daily. Good resale if youever get to that point too.

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Plenty of good cars come from Japan. Hyundai, for example is NOT a good car from Japan. Isuzu's are close relatives of Chevy just like Ford & Mazda.

I've always liked teh Rodeo. Good purchase. Congrats on getting a new and more reliable daily driver.

Comment

Ya what Ifixyawata said. Isuzu's are basically chevys. That is one cool looking V6s. How many miles does it have on it. You should have waited for the 99 vic to be fixed.lol J/K Good buy, now don't wreck it.lol :incest:
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

:slug:
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Ifixyawata
                    Plenty of good cars come from Japan. Hyundai, for example is NOT a good car from Japan. Isuzu's are close relatives of Chevy just like Ford & Mazda.

I've always liked teh Rodeo. Good purchase. Congrats on getting a new and more reliable daily driver.
                    actually Hyundai's come from Korea
                    http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                    http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

They still suck.

-Jeff-
                      My CarDomain Page
                      2002 P74
                      Arizona Beige
                      20% Tints All Around
                      Tinted Tailights
                      Clear Corners
                      Sound System
                      Leather Interior

Comment

Looks nice. Decent payment amount, too.

--------------
                        Justin

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys. i expected to be stoned to death,lol.zwack, i could of waited, but the price would have been more and there was still no warranty on it. i figured if i'm spending the money, i'm getting something with a warranty,lol.

Comment

make sure to use isuzu brake pads on it......i have several customers with rodeos and passports and the aftermarket brake pads squeal like pigs.....factory pads are around 50 bucks a set.........may i ask how many miles? if over 90.000 u might want to have the timing belt and water pump changed, and a new set of plugs and an air and fuel filter
                            if u keep up with the maintenance, they are good.......i work on a few with over 200,000 miles
                            nice ride!
                            scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Now set it on fire... :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X