Latrobe Pa meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latrobe Pa meet

The meet is being hosted by ViperStryker from CVN on April 7th & Dino`s is the place for the meet & the address is 1600 Techology way Latrobe Pa 15650. for more info go to CVN for more details the meet is going to be at noon ,www.mapquest.com ......
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

I appreciate you posting this here, but please be sure to get all the details. You could have copied and pasted...

"I'm setting the meeting time from 12:00 noon until 12:30 PM. The place I'd like us to meet is in one corner of a shopping center... it's mostly dead and we'd have tons of space (mostly) to ourselves. Keep in mind this is JUST a rendezvous point.

PantherP71 will meet you there, and he's in charge of getting everyone to a restaurant. I believe he's picked Dino's, but you guys will have to decide that when the time comes.

The best way to point out the parking lot is this: Go to http://www.mapquest.com/ . Type in under 'maps' 1600 Technology Way, Latrobe, PA, 15650. When the map comes up, look in the upper right hand corner of it and click 'ariel image.' You should then be basically looking at where I work. Drag the image up until you can see the two-lane highway Route 30. Then move right until you see the first shopping center on the north side of the highway. You can even see in that image how there's an empty corner there. Please, please, if you cannot find this, ASK! I don't want anyone saying 'Well, I wanted to come but I couldn't find the parking lot on Mapquest.' That's the simplest way I can show you guys where to come.

As far as directions to Latrobe itself, use Mapquest and use 1600 Technology Way as the specific address for it to guide you to. Searching for Latrobe will only take you downtown, and we're meeting about two miles outside of there. I have no idea where all you guys are coming from so there's no point in me attempting to have directions ready.

If you guys eat at 12:30, that leaves you two hours until I get off of work. I will meet you guys back at that original parking lot, at which case we will have a convoy to a scenic park about 15 miles away. At this point we can all show off our cars as there will be tons of room here. After that, what we do is up to the majority.

I'm posting this same exact message on CVN. Anybody you want to come, please spread the word. I don't think I can handle 50 people, but 20-25 would be great.

My thanks goes out to everyone who is planning on coming and especially to PantherP71... without him this would be difficult at best. So, a round of applause to my co-host.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Remember, this is coming up, so ask away!"

There you go.

Comment

You'll understand when you meet him....
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

yup

cable guy's cool though! got my led's from him woot! plus our boxes stock were identical exterior wise
        GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
        1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
        99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
        03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

724-454-3958 if anyone gets lost

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
            yup

cable guy's cool though! got my led's from him woot! plus our boxes stock were identical exterior wise
            My old 97 Vic was like yours & I miss the fuel mileage too from the HPP sucks in that area w/ the K code on it thx Seneeb it nice to here from u mang.....
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
              You'll understand when you meet him....
              Thx Jermey nice hearing from u mang......
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by PantherP74 View Post
                I appreciate you posting this here, but please be sure to get all the details. You could have copied and pasted...

"I'm setting the meeting time from 12:00 noon until 12:30 PM. The place I'd like us to meet is in one corner of a shopping center... it's mostly dead and we'd have tons of space (mostly) to ourselves. Keep in mind this is JUST a rendezvous point.

PantherP71 will meet you there, and he's in charge of getting everyone to a restaurant. I believe he's picked Dino's, but you guys will have to decide that when the time comes.

The best way to point out the parking lot is this: Go to http://www.mapquest.com/ . Type in under 'maps' 1600 Technology Way, Latrobe, PA, 15650. When the map comes up, look in the upper right hand corner of it and click 'ariel image.' You should then be basically looking at where I work. Drag the image up until you can see the two-lane highway Route 30. Then move right until you see the first shopping center on the north side of the highway. You can even see in that image how there's an empty corner there. Please, please, if you cannot find this, ASK! I don't want anyone saying 'Well, I wanted to come but I couldn't find the parking lot on Mapquest.' That's the simplest way I can show you guys where to come.

As far as directions to Latrobe itself, use Mapquest and use 1600 Technology Way as the specific address for it to guide you to. Searching for Latrobe will only take you downtown, and we're meeting about two miles outside of there. I have no idea where all you guys are coming from so there's no point in me attempting to have directions ready.

If you guys eat at 12:30, that leaves you two hours until I get off of work. I will meet you guys back at that original parking lot, at which case we will have a convoy to a scenic park about 15 miles away. At this point we can all show off our cars as there will be tons of room here. After that, what we do is up to the majority.

I'm posting this same exact message on CVN. Anybody you want to come, please spread the word. I don't think I can handle 50 people, but 20-25 would be great.

My thanks goes out to everyone who is planning on coming and especially to PantherP71... without him this would be difficult at best. So, a round of applause to my co-host.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Remember, this is coming up, so ask away!"

There you go.
                Your welcome Kurt anytime bro........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Hey Kurt I`m sorry I count make it do to my cat had to go to the vet we had some problems w/ him bleeding & I just got off the phone w/ Kurt he`s taking about doing it in 2 wks for lack of turnout on every end w/ weather or other problems or prior commitments form other members 2 wks from today sounds good to me let get the ball rolling Kurt & I`m going to get a hold of Sal & scott about the meet why don`t u repost a new date thx .........
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                  X