It's that time again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time again...

Weekly car shows/meets are beginning. Home Depot in Eldersburg, MD (2nd and 4th saturday IIRC) and Jimmie Cone in Mt.Airy,MD the 1st and 3rd Sat of every month. Of course, I'm going to the Latrobe meet this week, and there is an autocross in Frederick the 21&22 of this month. Guess I'll just swing by after the autocross and show the car. Should leave the race tires on it and numbers just for a good laugh.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

I bet they don't welcome fazdas to those events... But I am trying to make the trip home 21-22nd if that auto-x still has open slots.
    Last edited by nitroracer; 04-03-2007, 11:33 PM.
    -Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

sucks that I can't make it too the latrobe because of new job Hopefully I will be able to make it too to jimme cone

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I should take The Cherry Bomb to one of those meets, I'd be able to make either the Eldersburg or Mt. Airy meet, as long as the Mt. Airy meet is in the evening like the Home Depot one.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Gabe I just got off the phone w/ Kurt a short time ago he`s talking about redoing the Latrobe meet in 2 wks from today he`ll keep us posted.......
          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
            Gabe I just got off the phone w/ Kurt a short time ago he`s talking about redoing the Latrobe meet in 2 wks from today he`ll keep us posted.......
            That would be cool wish i could have made it.
            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Working...
            X