Food....Recipies and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food....Recipies and such

Ok I have notest that a LOY of peaple on here love to cook, I happen to love eating the stuff I cook so how about a spot for food? heh? Then we could all share the good stuff like pies and what not.....Just a thought.
    And cooking is NOT just for girls......
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

+1 :-P

Ill give out some recipes if thats the case of good German food :-P
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Teh GMN Home and Garden Section LOL

I like Cookin tho, more of a grill mang tho.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Yeah ditto but i can bake too......

Comment

I think it's a great idea. I enjoy cooking somewhat, even though I suck at it.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

uummm.... no
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

no one said cooking was just for girls.... SOme of the cooks I know are guys. Like my dad. Boy I sure will miss his food!

I've got some good one also..
              Last edited by RideIt; 04-13-2007, 10:21 AM.
              Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
              RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
              Originally posted by p71towny
              Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
              :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

yeah! seee food good and it is something we all do....regardless

Comment

THE GMN RECIPE BOOK FOR MANGS!

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

yeah! it shows how to make metric taters!

Comment

Must not be to good of an idea.. I went and made a tread for some cooking stuff and got like 20 looks and nern reply's :-( And i can cook you up anything...
                      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

What the fuck is this, at GMN with Martha FUCKING STEWART????

There are 4 basic food groups:
                        Meat, Potatos, Pizza, Alcohol

:stfu1::rambo::stfub:
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Heh... You need a good cooked meal mang, to simmer you down :-P Id offer it to you but that be kinda gaay.. :-( a cook out though.. and well that relaxs the mind! :-P

Comment

hmm...cooking section would be nice...I had some real good pulled pork on sunday..mmm....good stuff.
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

take anything, fry it... put a.1. sauce on it DONE

Comment

Working...
                              X