Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone done a bagging job on their gmarquis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone done a bagging job on their gmarquis?

I've got a '92 grand marquis and I am think about putting 20s on it, bagging it, and giving it some nice new paint, not to mention getting a new headunit and subs. Anyway, anybody here done a bagging job and know how much it might cost me for parts and to have it done (i have no time)?
    the nine-deuce g-marquis

There's a guy that lives around me that has at least 20's (could be higher) and it's bagged. Looks pretty bad ass too. He's also planning a big engine swap that's going to be awesome. Anyway I digress, here a link. Linky...
    i'm sure he can help with any questions
    -Michael

Comment

and Welcome to GMN!
      -Michael

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by texasvic
          There's a guy that lives around me that has at least 20's (could be higher) and it's bagged. Looks pretty bad ass too. He's also planning a big engine swap that's going to be awesome. Anyway I digress, here a link. Linky...
          i'm sure he can help with any questions
          Yeah that guy's cool.....correspond with him semi-regularly. His approach is a lot different than mine, though.....
          And Welcome to GMN!
          1993 GM LS 244K
          29.5mm PI front bar, ENS greaseable bushings, 21mm rear bar, ENS bushings, endlinks. Black steelies, center caps. Stewart-Warner mechanical oil pressure guage. K&N filter

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 144K
          All airbags are now coils/struts. Junk tranny, motor donor car

Mercury Owners Group

If you don\'t like what I have to type, don\'t read it. It is only my opinion, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
          X