SE PA FLM MEET Kicking off the 2005 Season on March 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE PA FLM MEET Kicking off the 2005 Season on March 5th

Just a reminder for all that can attend......

March 05, 2005 SE PA FLM Old Country Buffet, Springfield, PA 9:00am to noon

Hope to see you there!

Directions to the meet can be found at: www.lscclub.org

in the Meet Schedule
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

count me in!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I should be there, but I'll be in the Chevy.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

that's ok we'll forgive u this time lol
        scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

That Chevy has hauled Ford engines a couple of times. Once a junk engine a friend of mine bought, and twice its hauled my HO block from Maryland up to the local NAPA for cleaning, then back again. It'll also haul the blown 302 to the scrapyard, a trip I shall find to be most ironic.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

how bout some canadian meets, eh?...there is ownly tons of snow here all year round!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

March 05, 2005
              9:00 am to Noon
              Old Country Buffet
              910 E Woodland Ave
              Springfield, PA 19064-3955

For door-to-door directions, click here or go to: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=19064

http://www.lscclub.org/meet
              "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
              - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
              All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

Lets do it again!

"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."

Comment

Ill be able to meet up with y'all come scottfest time
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Last minute note:
                      My 14 year old son and my 5 year old twins and my 30 something wife will be in attendance. I hope to see AJ and Scott Jr and Kim and Mrs Blue

Comment

First SE PA FLM Meet 2005 a SUCCESS!

First SE PA FLM Meet 2005 a SUCCESS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk about a surprise!!!!!!!!!!! The first SE PA FLM Meet was a ROUSING success and it included TWO folks that we weren't expecting until May/June..... Dereck and Jane came ALLL THE WAY from England to be at our first meet. I think Dereck got a picture of the shocked expression on my face as he emerged from his 2005 Lincoln Town Car. I looked at John as it was pulling in and said, "who do WE know that has a brand new Lincoln?" Then he appeared. What a FABULOUS surprise that made the entire meet complete! 12 cars in all; 5 Town Cars, 2 Mark VIII's, 3 Mark VII's, a Classic 79 Thunderbird and Mrs. OldSchool's Windstar.

Friends of one of the members joined us along with one member's father for a total of 17 people. Breakfast at OCB, well, we took up a third of one side of the restaurant with tables end to end that looked longer than a football field! It here was a Last Supper for Lincoln Owners, this would be it! OldSchool (John Dancy) took a ton of pictures and I'm sure he'll post them up on his site as soon as possible.
                        All in all, the weather was crisp and clear, old friends met up again since last October and we gained a couple new friends in Thain (Gadget73) and BrentAlan from LvC came down from from Jersey to meet up with us. Again, the greatest surprise was seeing Dereck and Jane. They looked great and are still two of the finest and nicest people I have ever, ever met. I'm honored to call them friends.

Well, that's about all for this meet. In two weeks the SE PA FLM meet will be in my neck of the woods in the Philly 'burbs of Bucks County. I'll post up the details next week and of course, all are welcome. Yes, it will be at an OCB!
                        Jack (Hizhonor)
                        The Lincoln Mark VII Club
                        www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Comment

Speechless ...

Dereck Cook and Jane Moore traveled over 3500 miles from Burnham On Sea in the United Kindom to Springfield, Pennsylvania to join us for the first meet of 2005!

SOUTH EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA
                          FORD LINCOLN MERCURY MEET
                          SATURDAY, March 05, 2005
                          9:00 am to NOON
                          Old Country Buffet
                          910 E. Woodland Avenue
                          Springfield, PA 19064-3955

"I wouldn't be more suprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head stapled to the
                          floor."
                          - Jack N.

Nineteen participants twelve cars!
                          In attendance was:
                          Jack Cohen a.k.a. Hizhonor - 1992 Lincoln Town Car
                          John Consalvi a.k.a. John - 2003 Sierra Denali
                          Dereck Cook a.k.a. Dereck - 1992 Lincoln Town Car
                          Adam Dancy a.k.a. Adam - Various years of Hotwheels
                          Sara Dancy a.k.a. Sara - Various years of Barbie Cars
                          John Dancy a.k.a. OldSchool - 1990 Lincoln Mark VII http://www.lscclub.org
                          Randy Ford a.k.a. Randy - 1990 SHO
                          Scott Galen a.k.a. LincolnMania - 1986 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series Lincoln LSS http://www.lincolnmania.corral.net/photo.html
                          Frank E. Gordon a.k.a. Frank
                          Lynette Hendershot a.k.a. Mrs.OldSchool - 2003 Ford Windstar
                          Gil Hodges a.k.a. HotWheels - 1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass
                          Brent Horbatt a.k.a. Brent - 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
                          Tony Jordan a.k.a. Mr Blue - 1979 Ford Thunderbird
                          Paul Mayberry a.k.a Cousin Paul - 1990 Lincoln Mark VII
                          Sharon Mayberry a.k.a CheShe -
                          Joshua Mejia a.k.a. Josh - 1974 Lincoln Mark IV
                          Jane Moore a.k.a. Jane - 1989 Jaguar XJ6
                          Thain Scrzelecki a.k.a. Gadget - 1986 Town Car
                          Art Wilsner a.k.a. Art - 1998 Mark VIII

The next Breakfast will be March 19, 2005 at Old Country Buffet, 1847 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020, 215.639.7783!

Comment

Awesome!!!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thanks Bro. We all had a ball!

There's like five people missing from this picture that had to leave early but it was cool.

How the hell did Scott "LincolnMania" wind up dead center of that picture? :jumpin:

Comment

Working...
                              X