Slight stumble, little knock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight stumble, little knock.

I know my engine stumbles every so often, but I just take that as normal. There is also a slight knock but nothing larger nore really noticable. I had just finished sealing up my exhaust so now there should be NOOOO leaks. I also cleaned the underside of the the engine. I was maybe wondering if something wasnt firing correctly so I started making sure all the plugs were on all the way, they were, but when I came to the number 6 cylinder, on the spark plug it felt like a knock or a slight bump, but only on that one. When I would press on it, the knock would stop. Not a whole lot of pressure, but just enough. Now I am letting it cool a little bit before I take the spark plug out to check on it, but could it just maybe be a little loose? It only did it when I just had my finger there but a little pressure would make it stop. Any and all info would be greatly appreicated.
    *To a Circus Theme*
    I like chicken, lots a chicken.
    I like chicken, lots a chicken.
    Chick chicka chicken.
    Chick chicka chicken.
    Drudadrudadruda drumstick.

Now this is some sig abuse!
    *NOTE: Work is very boring*

You have the right cylinder bank numbered incorrectly
    #5 is in front and #8 is in the rear.

Remove the #6 plug and see what it looks like.
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Working...
    X