SSHS07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSHS07

All the info you need to run,or spend 10 bucks to watch.
    http://www.sshs7.com/
    Hotel info is posted in this thread
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16088

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

TTT

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Comment

The last SSHS? Yeah right!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
        The last SSHS? Yeah right!
        I'm figurin someone from the Marauder crew will step up,or some 1 else from the Impala crew.

Comment

Every year is the last year.... I wouldn't mind going, the damn car is never ready when the time comes.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I figured I'd give this a good old :bump:aroo. I'm still planning to be up there this year, unsure if I will race or not at this point. I have yet to book a room, so it'll most likely be a seat of my pants type thing for me. As stated earlier, if anyone wants to ride with me or convoy, and/or share a hotel for a couple nights, lemme know.

Mike, this is supposed to be the real last year this time. The president/organizer is retiring. Chances are good that whoever replaces him will want to keep the event going, but it's not guaranteed.

Comment

id be up for racin the linc. anyone wanna convoy up from fl?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Hmm, I prolly should decide on this soon.....

Comment

BTTT

Just a few weeks away anyone gonna be able to make it???

Comment

isnt water gonna be like 68 dollars a pint?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                      isnt water gonna be like 68 dollars a pint?
                      Not yet......but probably will be soon.It did manage to rain a little today.

Comment

Not going. Too many problems, not enough time, too much $$.

Comment

Just looked at the vid for the final run, 9's at over 4klbs!?! Surprisingly there were only a dozen or so people in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                            Just looked at the vid for the final run, 9's at over 4klbs!?! Surprisingly there were only a dozen or so people in the stands.
                            It was cold as hell last year low's were in the low 30's test and tune night,and it barely made 50 late Saturday.

Comment

Jeez, they did look cold in the vid, but I didn't think it was that chilly, especially for Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                              X