Plumbers Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumbers Crack

I Have this problem, every time I turn around my pants are falling off and my Crack hangs out, I've had this problem for awhile now and its starting to really bug me, birds are trying to nest in it, it fills full of other peoples trash, just the other day I found my car keys in my crack, I've looked towards jesus to help me with my situation but all he did was make it rain, then I had a wet crack,, any help would be appreciated!!!!

Oh shit, everyone ditch the fishing poles and get back to work. Howzit goin' there...uh, Bob?
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

its going I guess just have a serious problem on my back hear(actually more towards my waist)

Comment

Can't really help you there dude. Maybe there's some kind of device that could keep your pants from coming down when you bend over. A.....belt perhaps?
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

a belt,hum maybe!!!

Comment

I need a raise Bob.
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

one word... spackle
              1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
              1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
              1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln View Post
                  I need a raise Bob.
                  No shit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                    one word... spackle
                    SPAKLE that ass!
                    Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                        +1 I don't know where this disscussion came from, but it's friggin hilarious.

Oh yeah, welcome to GMN Bob.
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Damnit Bob, this wiring is kicking my ass, I gotta get right with JESUS!!!!!!
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Well I and you also can blame it entirely on grandpaslincoln, or as I would Say Fuckin Jon... He is the one who pointed out the plumbers crack problem. See the other day me and Him were just hangin out by the lake, hahaha he'll get that!!! when he turned to me and said, "hey wheres my Dr Pepper" I replied how in the hell am I supposed to know! well turns out he had placed or for better words misplaced his Dp in my crack, so then and there I decided you know hey I need to get control of this situation or else... Who knows someday an illegal may hide in my crack when I'm across the border and I'll end up smuggling him or her back across, what I fear the most is there might be enough room for a whole family... just this morning my wife goes into the bathroom and the whole magazine rack was gone, turns out I made a u turn in the bathroom and (swallowed) if you will the magazine rack, it just snowballs bad because then I came out into the livingroom sat on the couch and tore it, I heard a rip so I stood up real quick turned around, knocked my son off of the couch with the magazine rack that was still in my crack, he had to get 6 stitches my wife is mad because I tore the couch, hurt my son, and stunk up all her magazines....please somebody help is the some sort of group that can help me???

Comment

ACA-Ass Crack Anonymous. They don't have a website right now, but there is probably a group in your area. I hope your son is okay.

Even though he's an asshole.
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                              X