nOOb with a sig pix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nOOb with a sig pix question

Hi all! Finally got off my ass and came over from CVN. I like what I see. The body-style breakdown forum is a GREAT idea. My question, why is my sig pix not showing up? I followed the instructions and I can see the pix in the "preview" area, but the picture does not show up when I post (and the box marked "show your signature" IS checked). I've tried the picture from Sony Imagestation and from ImageShack but I get the same results. What gives? Hope someone can walk me through it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by 87lxcoupe; 05-12-2007, 03:09 AM. Reason: answered own question. Fixed it!
    sigpic

It's the same way you put your sig in on CVN, man. IMG code.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

It seems no matter what size I make the picture, it's coming up the same small size on here. Why?
      sigpic

Comment

Did you do an attachment? That could be why. I haven't tryed the attachment to sig feature yet.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

over, mang!

I've always loved your car
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thanks GT! And I've always like that '88-91 front end grafted onto the 2dr box. Looks really trick. As for the sig pix.......I've tried it both ways (using the attatchment feature AND just using the [image][/image] in the signature section). Finally gave up this morning around 3am or so. I've always had a problem with stuff like this. Guess I'm just not too computer savy
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know what I did, but I guess I fixed it! Thanks for the assistance Boxman!
              sigpic

Comment

to GMN mang. I don't visit CVN much so I didn't recognize your car, but I think it's badass looking. Do you have a mod list on CVN? If so, post a link or copy it over here. Or better yet, make a readers ride thread. Again, welcome to the best box site on the net.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Less Doors = More Fun

Nice to see you here dude.
                  -Matt
                  1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Welcome to GMN!! Another person from Jersey, what part of Jersey are you from?

Comment

welcome mang! long time no see!
                      take a ride over to central pa sometime and visit box panther heaven (my private hell hehe)

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome to GMN
                        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm already impressed with what I see here, and hope to be more active than I was on CVN. Seems like almost anything you say over there starts some sort of conflict! 86VickyLX, I'm in Fair Lawn. It's right next to Paramus in Bergen Co. What part you from?
                          sigpic

Comment

to GMN! Nice Coupe too!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Yeah, now I just need to do the assend of it now with the 88-up parts

As far as conflict on GMN, it doesn't happen often. We are all a pretty tight knit group here...
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                              X