Attachment storage changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attachment storage changed

I changed the attachments to store on the hard drive instead of the database. Noone should notice anything, and there should be no changes in how stuff works. If there are any problems or any threads with missing attachments, let me know.

Thanks.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

And just to satisfy my curiosity that it works....
    Attached Files
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

woohoo, down to 217 mb database instead of pushing a gig. Over 5100 attachments.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yay!!!!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

what percentage is poon?

Comment

no idea, cant really tell. i can tell how much each person has posted but i dont think there is any way to pull stats on where exactly stuff is posted.

Comment

LOL try an figer it out...That would be funny shtuff.
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

how does a person add images now? i tried and it wouldnt load up any images.
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Here ya go
                  Attached Files
                  -Matt
                  1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                    how does a person add images now? i tried and it wouldnt load up any images.
                    Same as before. Nothing should have changed at all, I only made mention of it in case anyone noticed that suddenly huge numbers of old attatchments were broken or whatever. If you want to add attatchments, click the 'go advanced' link, and on the next page scroll down till you see the 'manage attatchments' button. Click that, browse for the file you want to attatch, click upload, and there ya go. If its a regular image tag, either do "[ img]http://www.somedirtypage.com/somenastypicture.jpg[/img ]" or click the little icon that looks like a mountain, right about in the middle of the second row on the advanced editor page.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer View Post
                      Here ya go
                      So that's it? Easier than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X