Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late August Latrobe Meet.. your input please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late August Latrobe Meet.. your input please!

All right, folks, I've decided I might as well try to start planning this now. As much as I enjoyed the time the four of us had last time, I was quite disappointed with the turnout.

I want to have a meet here in Latrobe again, possibly in late August or early September. I'd also like a bigger turnout this time.

Now here's where you guys come in. I want to know what dates would be best for you guys, what you would like to do, etc. I'm starting this early so I can having something better planned out this time.

Please, any comments, questions, or suggestions are welcome and needed! ...Just don't ask me where Latrobe is. Use mapquest. :P

You afraid to leave town? lol Come to scottfest.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
      You afraid to leave town? lol Come to scottfest.
      x1 I would like to go to latrobe but I'm have school and work so not good for me
      yeah come to scottfest mang it will be great

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I'd love nothing more than to come to Scottfest, but my parents think all internet people are evil and I'd rather not explain to them why I have to drive 200 miles to meet a bunch of 'evil people.'

Maybe next year... that's why I'm trying to get a Latrobe meet planned.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherP74 View Post
          I'd love nothing more than to come to Scottfest, but my parents think all internet people are evil and I'd rather not explain to them why I have to drive 200 miles to meet a bunch of 'evil people.'

Maybe next year... that's why I'm trying to get a Latrobe meet planned.
          whhhaaaaattttt?

Dude, this is a meet where people who like cars come to hang out and shit, just explain to your parents that your hanging out with "friends" not "Internet people"
          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

dam and I though my parents were bad

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Guys, I would definitely come to Scottfest if I could. Maybe next year, all right?

Sorry!

Comment

*bump*

Comment

how old are you? tell em you're going to go bang some chick you met at school or something and she's like a freak on a leash or something
                  GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                  1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                  99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                  03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                  95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

i'm interested just depends on cashflow and amount of werk in aug

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

not gonna be able to make this one at all...I'll be locked down with football.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
                        whhhaaaaattttt?

Dude, this is a meet where people who like cars come to hang out and shit, just explain to your parents that your hanging out with "friends" not "Internet people"
                        Just suggest that this is not an internet group, but a bible study gathering of people who all just happen to drive Ford products

Comment

I have been talking to Kurt on coming up to SF since his meet he did in western PA I drove 200 miles to & SF is 1 1/4 hrs from my house & 30 mins from Jermeys place & Kurt come on over to SF it worth it mang..........
                          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Man, can you please, please start using some punctuation? A comma thrown in every once in a while would help greatly...

And I'm still maybe considering the meet... but I'll see how SF goes.

(P.S. Regis... didn't your HPP pass 60k miles back on your way home from my meet?)

Comment

Working...
                            X