So I don't know... well now I do :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I don't know... well now I do :(

Schedule is getting tight, and so is money. And it's boiling down to more than likely either manual trans, or SF. And I really need the trans to race in August. We'll have to see to be sure. But I know that if I don't have that tranny in by the end of SF weekend, I'm pretty much not gonna have it in the Vic in time.

Ride up with someone!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'll meet you in Richmond mang if you wanna ride!!!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I would probably still need the weekend to work on the Vic, which is really the problem.

Comment

cant you start ripping it apart and borrow a car in the mean time? unless you dont have that option like you did when you had your engine problem
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I start working 50 hours a week next week, and I still will be going to classes in the afternoon, so my weekend are pretty much the only time I can work on the Vic.

Comment

Well, I'm definitely not going to be able to make it then. A decisive driving event is that weekend so I'll be working.

This is kind of sad, I won't be able to make it. It's the first one I haven't gone to.

Sorry guys, I'll be missing ya.

Comment

so i guess i will be able to make it and wont be able to see everybody. figures...

Comment

What is it with you and transmissions and making it to SF? lol

You'll be missed at the festivities

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                  '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                  '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

you would think there would be enuf of us there that it could get done during SF. but i guess thats not an option.

Comment

I'm not too fond of the idea of 10 people working on the Vic, and especialy the idea of coming back 600miles on an untested setup.

Comment

Chicken :p I drove 6 hrs home from atlanta with a transmission built and installed at Eric's place never having met any of the 3 people before.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Installing a replacement part that bolts up is different from a fabricated custom setup.

Comment

GMGT sez do it at SF!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

uh oh....look what i started...at least there would be others there that might have done this to there car. maybe they would know how to do this and others would learn how for there own cars...myself excluded

Comment

Working...
                              X