So, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who's going?

can we make a list of the people that are going to SF07?
    I'd just like to see what it's up to...
    *if there's a 90% chance you're going, please post*

I plan to this year!
    :banana:

who's comin as well?
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

i'll be there!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I will be...unless there is an emergency here. i wrote O.C.C. an email to see if they can make a guest appearance since they are about 2 1/2 hours from the festivities. be kinda cool if they showed up.
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

so...
        -Lincolnmania(obviously )
        -87 crown vic
        -Mr. Land Yacht

who else?
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I pretty much have to be there this year. :p

Comment

mr. land yaucht...when do you plan on going...if i am taking I-80 all theway....you wouldnt be far off from me goin by there. maybe go by and collect you for a convoy the trip out and back. is MeLikey going also or LTD Masta? i was just checking the frapr map to see who was along the way on I-80.
            Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 06-21-2007, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I know jeremy will be there mike both pete's might go johnny's not gonig
              I might go up with florida justin but if not I will be there for sure on sunday

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I should be there, whether or not I have a panther with me remains to be said.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

MercMarquis....when do you plan on leaving for SF...looks like you are on the way out going down I-80 also....i am trying to coordinate so that we can try to have a group build along the way.

Comment

I'd go whenever, I was thinking about coming down on the 19th or maybe earlier. Lemme know when u guys are coming down on 80 and I can meet up with you guys.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

we are leaving thursday morning the 19th, if all goes as planned, so we should be out by you by thursday evening. if we had a # to reach you at around that time, we could call you when we would be getting up close to ya. waiting to see when landyacht is hitting the pavement too. be nice to travel as a group instead of as single cars going on there own.

Comment

I'll be there, but nobody else lives near me so probably no convoy meetings unless someone from the Philly area is going. I'll probably show up late Thursday night. I plan on taking off Friday from work.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'll be there...dunno what I'm gonna be driving tho...
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

87_crown_vic. I plan to leave in the morning on Friday...like 9am...maybe earlier/later...depending on when I can get up.

ok...so...me, Mr. Land Yacht...then...

Lincolnmania
                            87_crown_vic
                            Monterey1962
                            gabegt90
                            MercMarquis
                            Gadget73
                            boXman

gabegt90, not sure who those other guys are you were referring to...
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

from what i heard...they are doing the race track thing friday....thats why i wanted to be there BY Friday

Comment

Working...
                              X