Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southeastern PA FLM Meet March 19th Directions

posted March 13, 2005 10:21 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come one come all!
    The next SE PA FLM Meet will be on Saturday, March 19, 2005 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. No car shows on the calendar so our second meet will just be as the first, sans Dereck and Jane. It will be held at:

The Old Country Buffet
    Brookwood Shopping Center
    1847 Street Road (cross street is Hulmeville)*****
    Bensalem, PA 19020
    215-639-7783

***** If you pass a McDonalds going west, you went a block too far. Across from the OCB is a Pep Boys Auto Store (use as a landmark)

Car Wash Options are listed below the directions to OCB

DIRECTIONS:

From Western PA

Pennsylvania Turnpike East to Exit 351 (old exit 28) Philadelphia
    Take Route 1 South for a 1/8th mile (stay in right lane) and exit to Street Road (Rt 132 East) There will be a sign that says Philadelphia Park Race Track) Follow Street Road 8 traffic lights and the Brookwood Shopping Center will be just past Hulmeville Road on the left hand side.

From Delaware and Maryland

I-95 North to Exit 37 Street Road
    Make a left off the exit (at the light) and proceed west on Street Road (PA Route 132) staying in your right lane. Follow Street Road and once past the first traffic light, you will see the Brookwood Shopping Center and OCB on the right.

From Southern NJ

I-295 to Route 73 North. Follow Route 73 North to the Betsy Ross bridge. Once over the Betsy Ross Bridge follow the signs to I-95 North (Trenton)
    Follow I-95 North to Exit 37 Street Road.
    Make a left off the exit (at the light) and proceed west on Street Road (PA Route 132) staying in your right lane. Follow Street Road and once past the first traffic light, you will see the Brookwood Shopping Center and OCB on the right.

From Northern NJ and New York

Take the New Jersey Turnpike to the Pennsylvania Turnpike
    Pennsylvania Turnpike West to Exit 351 (old exit 28) Philadelphia
    Take Route 1 South for a 1/8th mile (stay in right lane) and exit to Street Road (Rt 132 East) There waill be a sign that says Philadelphia Park Race Track) Follow Street Road 8 traffic lights and the Brookwood Shopping Center will be just past Hulmeville Road on the left hand side.

Drive safely !

Those that want a Car wash: There are a few options. On Street Road going west past the shopping center, three traffic lights down on the right is an Exxon/BP Gas Station that has a White Glove Car Wash. 10.50 gives you the works ....

Another option for the do-it-yourselfer: Before you get to that Exxon/BP Gas Station, get into the left turning lane (Knights Road) Make a left and go down 2 traffic lights to the Franklin MIlls Mall (on left) At the first light once you get into the mall, mak a right and next to the Bally's Fitness is the Raging Waters Car Wash. You can do it yourself for a 1.75 in quarters or they have the automatic drive through.
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

i'll try to be there jack.........u guys need to have a meet at the reading pa ocb lol
    oh and i may be incognito......we'll see!
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

:banana: Oh, so you'll be driving your Honda? Muwahahahahahaha!!!!! :p
      Jack (Hizhonor)
      The Lincoln Mark VII Club
      www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Comment

no hondas :slug: it is a rwd ford product

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
        X