costs for entertainment???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costs for entertainment???

i was hoping somebody would know what the things are we will be doing and how much it will cost. i know you were talking of the racing, but i am not participating in, might just watch. we are trying to see what it will cost for the trip out, plus the things we will be doing out there. so if anybody knows costs of the things we are doing, let me know.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

well, a half barrel is like $65 bucks, so divvy that up, chill, and serve and there's your entertainment.

but srsly folks, actually this year I for one would think it would be neat to do the Yuengling brewery tour (i swarez i'm not an alkie) or a coal mine tour or something.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Good idea thain I second that maybe skip has the pond finished and we could go fishing I dought the fish are big though

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

my question is about what costs for the things we are gonna be doing? i need to know so i can see how much money will be needed. if possible might stay at the shop or something to keep cost down. if i have to have any extra cash, i might have to get rid of my tudor to cover costs. i am wanting to go, but if i dont know what kinda costs we will be needing to pay, i dont wanna run short and not have money. i am trying to get an estimate for how much is needed for this trip.

Comment

If you're just watching the races, I think it's 7 bucks a person.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Bring your own pot.
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I wouldn't plan in spending more than $100 in recreation. Most of the stuff is just hanging out and chillin'.

Comment

the spectators can hop in the trunk of the racers or in my truck under the bedcover for free admission

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Are we pickin' up a handful of hookers, again, this year? If so, I'm not dishin' out the green if Jon's gonna be there. He'll just end up killin' 'em all. *wink wink*

Comment

I'll prolly just hang around..do some racing...take some pics...get some food...we'll see where things go.
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Only thing I spent $$ on was track admission, junkyard parts and whatever foos you want to buy for yourself. We usually grille out or make a big pot of stew or something, so if you can pitch in 5 bucks on each food effort that would be cool.

Most everyone sleeps on site, there are some motels nearby if you gotta have comforts of your own room. PLenty of camping space, but only one shower. Cold showers for everyone!!!!

There are some cots indoors but the longest distance travelers have 1st dibs on them I guess. If they pass then we can ro-sham-bo each other for the cots

Id say you'd be fine if you brought $100 to cover food and various admissions, plus gas money of course. Plus $$ for any junkyard parts or swap meet parts you might desire...
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Oh and those that smoke... cigs are like $5 a pack there, so stock up and bring Scott a carton!
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

who is travelling the farthest? so on top of the $350-$400 in gas, gonna need another $100. should be able to pull it off.

Comment

I hate to say but I think justin is traveling the longest
                            Yeah I'm getting some parts from easy pull

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

yea mang we wont let anyone go hungry - you can work off meals in the shop hehe

do you have camping gear? even if you just bring a sleeping bag and pillow there is plenty of floor space - also a wireless net connection IIRC so bring laptops
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X