frederick meet pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frederick meet pics

well today went pretty well meet up with scott and derek we eat at golden corral in frederick md after that we went to crazy rays just to walk around we found one grandmarquis just like scott enjoy the pics

this is what scott will do to your car if you do not pay the bill lol

hey pete I found your hpp wheels

1970 ford econoline 302

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

did you snag the hpp wheels?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
      did you snag the hpp wheels?
      no I did'nt have cash on me at the time plus I need to save up some money for scottfest and school coming up

Comment

Very nice panther trio

It was a pleasure meeting Scott, your father and yourself, Gabe. And thank you for arranging our little meet

Sorry I blew past you guys on I70 - you were driving me nuts going 55 in a 65 in the left lane LOL
        Last edited by drock96marquis; 07-08-2007, 09:46 PM.
        -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
        My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
        Modifications
        Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

oh gabe your speedometer is off
          brian mentioned it to me........your 75 mph is more like 58........needs the orange gear

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Derek; we were doing a speed check for Gabe at that point. I sped up after that, but didn't know how fast Gabe wanted to go, so I kept it below 70.

It was great meeting y'all. We'll have to do it again; and hopefully we'll get more people along with us next time.

I got one helluva driver's tan/burn driving to and from Frederick...I'm uneven now...

I also found out that Gabe's Marquis is pretty bad ass. It has an awesome stance and with those tips it looks pretty mean in person. I know who's getting my next PotM nomination.
            Attached Files

sigpic
            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Awesome pics!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

oooohh HPP's!!!!!!!!!!

If any one of you three mangs wants to get those wheels for me, Ill pay you what you paid, plus gas, plus $50 for your troubles!?!?!??! (as long as the wheels are good)

If you need the money I can send it, as long as your sure you can get them pulled and get them to somebody going to scottfest.

If some one else winds up shuttling them to scottfest, theres $20 extra in it for you!!!!!
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

maybe i can get scott bowman to grab those i work all week and i`m leaving with the family for avon nc this coming so theres no time for me to grab them sorry maybe derek or mike van grab them

Comment

Pete - both that red Marquis and the red CV had HPPs. The Marq had one that was shattered - the finish on all of them was a little rough, though, IMO.
                    -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
                    My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
                    Modifications
                    Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

where at least any 4 of them "5 feet away" decent shape??
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I didn't take a good look at 'em...But I don't think I'll be able to get up there and grab 'em for ya...Money is real short with me right now and my insurance is due.

sigpic
                        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Was the trunk lid on that red marq rusty? I might make a run for some wheels (4?-7?) and the lid.
                          -Matt
                          1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer View Post
                            Was the trunk lid on that red marq rusty? I might make a run for some wheels (4?-7?) and the lid.
                            I don't think it was...But it was locked, so I couldn't get inside. Glovebox was locked too, so I could check for a trunk release...Although that wouldn't have worked since there was no key...

sigpic

Comment

Which yard did you guys go to? I might make a trip out there today.
                              -Matt
                              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Working...
                              X