• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granada's & Monarchs >DUW<

Found a site on the net showing old Granada's and Monarchs,
    Site Link

There is more pics on the site

damm i remember a friends mom got a brandy new 79 monarch

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I almost bought a nice '77 Monarch a few years ago. Only had fourty some thousand miles.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Seems like one of the very few older cars that are still affordable and haven't caught on. You could probably get an ESS Granada/Monarch, in nice shape, for next to nothing.
        sigpic

Comment

they were all rusty in the 80's mang.......mavericks too

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I like those. Too bad they are junk...

I also LOVE mavericks!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

My next door neighbors had a really nice Granada (2kool's parents). White with red top and interior, four-door model. I think it was powered by a 6 cylinder. I never drove it, but it rode pretty smooth for an old car and was almost brand new looking. It died when the timing chain went kablooey.

Then I had a friend whose dad owned a yellow Granada tudor with a V8 under the hood. I'd imagine it was a 302 but I don't recall that he told me what size it was, just that it only got around 8 mpg city. That's why I didn't buy it from him!

I am a big fan of the Granada/Monarch and the Fox Body sedans/wagons. I still hope to own one someday.
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Working...
              X