Chrome....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome....

I was looking into the possibility of powdercoating my chrome trim, and to see if they made a really shiney silver color for it... (I figured it would HAVE to look better than it does now!) Well, I found a company that has "Chrome" powdercoating... it is a polyeurathane product, but it looks just like chrome...

This stuff looks awsome... I am waiting for an estimate for doing the chrome trim pieces on my car right now... When I get that, I will check the local polishing shop to see what it would cost to have it polished and cleaned up... But the thing I like about the powder coat.... No turning that milky white color... and the finish is supposed to look and perform better than chrome, as far as toughness.... and not spot and turn cloudy... So I will let everyone know what it will run... Another thing thats nice.. the piece isn't "dipped" into a hot vat.. so this may work on delicate parts.... Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/
Working...
X