Yuengling brewery tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuengling brewery tour

i was thinkin we could take a brewery tour friday afternoon or monday......it doesent matter.......the brewery is only 15 minutes away
    heres a link to the tour info http://yuengling.com/tour.htm

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Send me a sample!
    "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

Comment

oh and i'm pretty sure the tour is free and you get free beer at the end.......you want yuengling, you will just have to leave the security of your twine ball lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

SON-OF-A......
        "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

Comment

free is good!
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I think this tour would be fun. Not fond of going down into coal mines. Just as long as we don't miss racin' at the track.

Comment

I've been wanting to go on this too. A coal mine would also be cool, but I realize I have an odd perspective on what is cool
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

cool

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Sweet, and Videotek is right near them too... (broadcast company that we deal with)
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Gonna have to go back an do the tour again sometime, it was pretty cool. Dad wants to see it, too. Those caves underneath were amazing.
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Didya get toasted at the end of the tour?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

well seeing i had nothing to eat before the tour, i had 2 beers and we left right away.....i felt pretty good after about 15 min of being home......i poured yet another lager from the scottfest 1/2 barrel, and another, and another and another. hold on monty needs help.

Comment

They only give ya 2 small cups at the end. Pretty generous anyway tho. Not quite 12oz I don't think. I had a Porter and a Black an Tan..mm
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

mmm porter
                            i'm drinking lager yet......lost count

Comment

Scott is gonna need help finishing off the Lager. still LOTS LEFT.
                              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
                              X