• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here comes cv gt

pics just in!
    pretty much as i bought it with the exception of the 96 towncar 16" wheels
    ok enuff chatter, on with the pics :slug:

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Lookin' good, Scott! Or like you say, from 10 ft away.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

cool shit man Whadya do with the wheels that came with the beast. They were kinda cool if they're what Im thinking of.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Nice! Needs an 88+ update. Is this getting an HO too?

Comment

the wheels were from a jeep cherokee.......they fit ok on the rear, but on the front, the guy had a 5/16" spacer and the wheel weights were scraping the upper control arms........if you use 1/2" spacers they would be fine............if anybody wants em, let me know
          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

How much?
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I loves me a 2dr!!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

60 bucks

Comment

SWEET! I like the new rims better. I love the custom window too.lol Really when you are done with it, that vic will be sweet. :banana:
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

The car looks great, Scott. :thumbsup:

-----------------
                    Justin

Comment

Hood insulation is the first to go on all my cars, they seem to dirty up the engine, because of it's constant deteriating.

I like it; The White Night.

Comment

Not White Knight The Paladin or HOLY AVENGER!

AS Ryan Reynolds said in Van Wilder
                        "Me Likey!"
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

i've been driving her for over a week now, as i gather up parts and wishlists
                          on the must do list
                          1 fix ds windows.......done :slug:
                          2 replace brake booster........this weekend
                          3 install tuneage...........this weekend
                          4 3.73 gears and a trac lock (a few weeks, have gears and bearings, and speedo gear, all my trac locks are spoken for
                          5 gotta get brian to rebuild that goofy aod......slips and clunks, feels sometimes like it shifted into 5th gear lol
                          6 big front brakes and rear discs and 98-02 pi steering box and new shocks
                          7 ho conversion.........got all the parts but an off road pipe and the rest of the exhaust
                          8 make her pretty (i call it her because she is a bitch lol)
                          accepting donations!
                          scott

Comment

Sounds like a good to do list. Good luck.
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

CVGT, I like the sound of that, kinda...

Think I'll just refer to this one as the Vic...

Also, where'd the pics go? If john needs any hosting, tell him to get ahold of me...
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                              X