So where is everyone staying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where is everyone staying?

I plan on either stying in a tent, unless scott is friendly enuff to let me use his couch, lol...

Where is everyone else staying?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

i'll be sleeping in either a tent of in the revcon if we have room in waynes yard........my house is 15 min awaw from scottfest hq, so i'll be camping out with you guys.........for those who dont like to sleep outside, there are a few nice hotels nearby.......as soon as i get a chance, i will try to get us a group rate
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I need my comforts. Ahh shower...
      2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I like sleeping outdoors. Roughing it. Being one with nature, no creature comforts.

But showers are nice. And a tent.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

In my room. :banana:

Unless I really feel like roughin it

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Ok scratch that.

Ill kick bruno's ass, then stay in his room!

Comment

:fart:

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Depending on how long i will stay, i will sleep on the box.

OR hopefully... new plan on car. 95 Aero With ram bars, spot light.. steelie rims... black.
                1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
                -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
                Supermotors

Comment

I plan to treat this like a vaciation and get a room in the closest sleazy motel around.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

we have the full run of waynes house as long as we behave and we dont make a mess ............i catch anyone stealing and we will kick their asses all the way to the state line...........get that!
                    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

no putting my car on blocks you fools :coocoo:

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

If I catch anyone stealing....you better wait till i'm done with em first...

Comment

I'm staying at .....

I'll be sleeping in my house - I wanted to let you all know that the days inn really is a shit hole - scott is NOT wrong. It is in Pottstown on the outskirts of a BAD area - I know I used to live in Pottstown. Then one morning a few helicopters were flying over my house because drug dealers from Reading came down to P-town and shot two guys to death out back of my house. Days inn is about 5 blocks from there. Not to scare you all not all of Pottstown is like that - just downtown.

There is also the Ramada - i think it's the Ramada still - it's got a bar and pool tables - it is next to the Pottstown Diner and is also really close to Pep Boys. Believe it or not It should be cheaper to stay there than the Comfort Inn and definately cheaper than the Holiday Inn. Oh the Ramada is OK not GREAT and not a shit hole.

Just thought I'd give you all one more option.
                          Moooove Bitch Get out DA WAY!

Comment

Probabally the car- maybe a tent provided I can get my hands on one.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
                            -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

Country Inn &amp; Suites By Carlson Wyomissing

this where Chris, P71towny, and I are staying that weekend... does anyone know this place... we made the reservations last night... is it nice and in a decent area?

Comment

Working...
                              X