CVN/GMN BBQ MI Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CVN/GMN BBQ MI Meet

for those in MI, we are having a meet at a CVNer's house in Romulus this coming Saturday.
    So far, their isn't a ton of people coming...just myself, my buddy Bobert and Rizzo(97CV on CVN, its at his house).
    1-2 others may show up.
    anyone in the area is welcome.

we dont really have a set time...but sometime in the afternoon...like 2 or so...but we havent decided on it yet.

here's the information on it:
    SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY...one night only...4 CARS 4 DRIVERS and ONE FIREPIT...WILL THEY LEAVE RUTS IN THE LAWN..WILL THEY BE TO DRUNK TO LEAVE THE LAWN...WILL THEY GET THE CHANCE TO APPRECIATE A NEWLY EQUPPED ROMULUS CITY POLICE CRUISER....OR WILL THEY CALL 97CV ( Rizzo ) A WHACKER AND LEAVE...WHO KNOWS .BE THERE TO FIND OUT.

If you take I-94 WEST get off at middlebelt ,turn RIGHT go to ECORSE,turn RIGHT again. I am the FIRST LEFT you can make .Its HOMEFIELD.There is a truck yard ACROSS from Homefield on the right.I am at the END. See my neighbor who has the U shaped driveway.

If you take I-94 EAST get off at middle belt and turn left and go back under 94 and follow the above directions when you get to ECORSE.

There is a Tim Hortons on the corner of ECORSE across from FASTTRACK gas station.

I have a grill.Small red weber.I can supply High life and hineken.I have wood to burn,chairs and a camera for pics too. It takes videos but I cannot attest to the quality,never used it.
    I have 2 dogs as well.They will be out when we are all back here with the gate closed.The dig new people but it will wear off.They are only interested in cars for a ride they do not jump on doors or the like.I will PM my cell number to those who can make it.

[size:8pt]I reserve the right to cancel if my wife threatens me with a rolling pin cuz I forgot somthing I promised/obligated to do[/size]

if anyone is going to come, please PM me...and I will give you my Cell # if necessary.

I plan on possibly buying some beer...prolly some Killians or something...maybe something else..if someone suggests something.
    let me know!
    Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 07-26-2007, 12:10 PM.
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

oh Cmon!
    no one wants a BBQ?

I'm gonna bring some Miller Chill with me!
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Lil to far for me.
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

x1

Comment

uuuugggggghhhh.
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

yah - if PA is "too far" for most poeple... MI is "way too far"
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

yea, I know.
              but those IN Michigan...i.e. 1987cp, etc...it might be feasible.
              sigpic
              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

youre gonna bbq michigan?

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

it might take a while...but I could prolly do eet.
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

made my trip for the year....went right past Michigan. i went to the "Land of TOO Far Away" and had fun there. now i need to get back on schedule for work.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

ok, we've set the time of the meet for 4pm.
                      anyone who wants to show up is welcome!
                      I got the Chill last nite...I'm gonna bring about 10 bottles...and I got a big bag of both BBQ chips and Sour Cream & Onion chips...
                      Rosario(the host) is cooking hot dogs and burgers
                      Bobert is bringing Pepsi/Mountain Dew.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

well, it wasn't a huge turnout...4 cars total...but we had a good time..the food was good and so was the beer...I brought Chill and the host had Bud Light and Sam Adams already ice cold when we got there.
                        it was a good time..hope we can have some GMNers for another meet here.
                        There's PLENTY of room for 12+ cars...could get 15 in there easy....his back yard is big...we were just in the front yard.

mmm..burgers....we also had some cheddar filled Johnsonville Brats.

all the drivers!

here's a link for all the pics...the nite ones did not turn out well...all you can see is headlamps.
                        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...ry/11285/58723

and we took a few videos...it was nite time, so they didnt turn out wonderfull, but they're ok:
                        MAGNA Burnout(smoke not really visible, but sounds good.
                        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...y/media/546065
                        Rizzo's Burnout. Good amount of smoke...one wheel wonder
                        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...y/media/546066
                        startup of all 3 cars from front.
                        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...y/media/546072
                        startup of all 3 cars from behind.
                        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...y/media/546076
                        Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 07-29-2007, 01:10 AM.
                        sigpic
                        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

got a good nite shot on the way home on I-94
                          sigpic
                          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Sweet pics... someday I'll make it to one meet. Somewhere. lol.
                            1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                            1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                            1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Awesome vids guys. Wish the POS was there!

Comment

Working...
                              X