Name change request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name change request

Can anyone help me out? I would like to change my name from zephmont79 to MeanVic84.

Can't you change your name in the User CP thing?

Comment

no im pretty sure you cant

Comment

PM Tom. Or one of the other admins, I think they can change it too. If we could change it ourselves, I probably woulda done it to see how I liked other names.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Thanx, I'll try asking one of the admins. And another thing, why is it so hard to post pictures, why can't we just take them from our computer and post them on here. I don't know about guys but i always have to post my pics on car domain first, then copy them from car domain onto here.

Comment

The reason we can't do it is it would get confusing with peaple changing names on us all.
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by zephmont79 View Post
              Thanx, I'll try asking one of the admins. And another thing, why is it so hard to post pictures, why can't we just take them from our computer and post them on here. I don't know about guys but i always have to post my pics on car domain first, then copy them from car domain onto here.
              You can do it. You use the "manage attachments" button below the "submit reply" and preview post" buttons on the reply to thread page (all this stuff is under the message typing box.) It will browse your computer, and you are just a few clicks away from posting your pic!
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Im glad to change anyones name to something more panther related
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Really? Change mine to "PantherDriver69Rawr!"

Comment

Originally posted by JumboFriendly View Post
                    Really? Change mine to "PantherDriver69Rawr!"
                    How about "JimboFriendly" as another member referred to you as?
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Tom's could be 2fast2tudors
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

JimboFriendly

The member who called me that is a Spanish speaker, so I'll forgive him.

Comment

If "PantherDriver69Rawr!" isn't acceptable, I'll also consider Chesty LaRue, Busty St. Clair, or Hootie McBoob.

Comment

I will also accept Senor Xt'Tapalatakettle.

Comment

How about "JumboFriendly"?

I like the sounds of that
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                              X