~NEW MEMBER!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~NEW MEMBER!~

Hey, just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself to you wonderful people! My name is Nate and I live in Kentucky. I was a member at CVN for a long time and did a ton of posting! I haven't been on there for ages! My user name was manilowfanilow. I had heard about this forum and decided to join and start posting again on forums. I own a 1981 Ford LTD that I have spent a ton of money on but it is well worth it. I have done a restoration/modification process over the past 2 years. It was my first car and I never have been able to let go of it.

Anyway, besides my love for Panthers, I am an absolute F-Body lover. I am deeply in love with Firebirds/Trans Ams/Camaros. I am looking to purchase a 2nd gen. F-Body for my next restoration project. Anyways, didn't mean to post my whole life in one post but I just wanted to introduce myself! Be sure to check out my car on my CarDomain page at http://www.cardomain.com/id/oldblue1981 and let me know what you think! Thank you!!!

1981 Ford LTD Crown Vic (FOR SALE!)
    1979 Pontiac Firebird

Hey, welcome to GMN!
    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

to GMN mang. You got a pretty nice lookin' Vic. And it's got a 351, good engine to buld up. What gears are you running in it? And you say the exhaust is loud, what setup is it? Anywho, good luck with your project, we got lots of mangs here who can answer any question you may have.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I like the car. Real nice.

Comment

Welcome!
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Forgot to mention, i'm also a big fan of F-body's. I'd take any style if I could afford one in good shape with a 350 or better.

Comment

to GMN! Thats a great looking vic! You've put a lot of work into it, the interior looks cool too.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

welcome to teh darkside!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys! I appreciate that! I'm glad I found a new place to hang! BTW,
                  88Vic, check out 78ta.com and transamcountry.com. They're some of the best places to find good F-bodies.

1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Congrats oldblue1981 Mang in be the new member of our site.

ATT, SNIPER 308.( PROUD OWNER OF"MERC 75 INTERCEPTOR")
                    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Welcome!

And yeah, I actually like those years of trans-ams too

Mostly anything that looks like the smokey and teh bandit car...
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

to GMN!
                          I'm Colin.

very nice LTD!
                          me likey!
                          those scoops look kool and that interior is schweeet!
                          I got the same steering wheel. :banana:
                          sigpic
                          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
                            to GMN!
                            I'm Colin.

very nice LTD!
                            me likey!
                            those scoops look kool and that interior is schweeet!
                            I got the same steering wheel. :banana:
                            Thanks! Your car is very nice as well!

1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                              Welcome!

And yeah, I actually like those years of trans-ams too

Mostly anything that looks like the smokey and teh bandit car...
                              Holy fuckin shit! I never thought i'd see the day when Tom admits that there's a GM product he likes. That changes my whole universe...

Comment

Working...
                              X