a new feature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new feature!

I added a dealie to allow on the fly resizing of images for those of you who don't like massive images or whatever. Its adjustable in your userCP and you can set max height or width to keep your monitor happy.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Holy crap yeah! I can see this is gonna a pretty sweet feature
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

ooo dialup friendly...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Not really, your browser still has to download the whole thing before it can resize it. There might be some way to do it server-side but it would impose the same image settings on everyone, and since everyone has different preferences I didn't really want to set such a limit.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

err, where in user cp???
          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

UserCP > Edit Options > middle of the page under Thread Display Options, setting is called 'Images In Post'. You have to turn it on by changing the drop-down from "Default (Keep Original Size" to whatever you want. I have it set to enlarge in the same window, which is pretty stupidly named since its actually reducing the size of the image.

Comment

Working...
            X