Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day weeknd central VA/ NC mini meet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day weeknd central VA/ NC mini meet??

Regis (Cablemang) mentioned he would be in Bedford/Roanoke that weekend - anyone around there or DC up for a meet??
    I might have other plans mtself, but if there's any biters we can make something happen!!!

Regis - aside from bad reception, my phone is now off from late payment (I swear) untill further notice so its best to shoot me an email or PM if you figure out when you can get free from the fam
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

I might have other plans too, but I'll see what I can do. Depends on day and time. I should at least be able to take part in some of the activities.
    What's on the menu?

College is screwing me over by not giving me the day off.
    Last edited by Tiggie; 08-29-2007, 08:18 PM.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

day/time/activities are all up in the air... last I talked to Regis, he wasnt sure what day he could get away from family... aside from possibilities there, I was thinking about going to Chesterfields U-pull-it in Richmond either Sunday or Monday...
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Eh... I doubt I could do it. I want to and I could, except for the fact that I have to be in class on Monday @ 8am.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

no I can't make it I'm going to buffalo going to meet up with dan 87 vic5 o

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Pete Thx for making a post on here for the meet my sister in laws place is having a picnic at 5 pm u mangs are invided but please bring some food or soda w/u if your coming like we did up at Scottfest & before that we can do a meet in the afternoon I didn`t bring the the HPP or the Box down but a rental car 06 or 07 Grand Prix since the box & HPP has Hail damage on them I`m going to post on off topic BS thx........
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I`m now in Bedford VA .........
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

My Sister in laws nabor has a VSP cruiser next door 06 or 07 CVPI u mangs can shoot up I`ll go next door to get his permission for u mangs to look at it ......
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I talked w/ the state trooper who lives next door he oked us to look at it if anybody what to shoot photos of the CVPI go ahead.....
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Hey Pete what going on for today ???????
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

hey mang I always feel like the odd mang out at other peoples family get-togethers...

you wanna just come by my place and tinker/cruise/go get parts/tools for the boxes?????
                      I got to get my errand running and box chores done today if i want to be able to go w/ my peoples to the mountains monday...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
                        hey mang I always feel like the odd mang out at other peoples family get-togethers...

you wanna just come by my place and tinker/cruise/go get parts/tools for the boxes?????
                        I got to get my errand running and box chores done today if i want to be able to go w/ my peoples to the mountains monday...
                        Lets hook up here for a lunch & or maybe do a parts run shortly I need to find a 98 or 99 rear deck from a PI thx....
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

That sounds good to me Pete I`m been look forward to hooking up w/ for weeks & u know what I can always look for Box stuff too since it had Hail Damage too........
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I just realized bedford is only 12 miles from me lol

Me and regis are about to meet up for lunch and check out new London auto parts - a place I didnt know about or checked out, but it between here and there Regis needs a decklid and Im hoping they might have some HPP wheels this place doesnt seem too "u-pull-it" or friendly to window shoppers but they sound like they have a lot of cars.
                            Being open on a sunday and its convienient location... it must be fate. Wish us luck in finding panther treasure!!!!!!!!!

im headed your way now mang in the 91 (tags are expired on the 85 )
                            Last edited by 85crownHPP; 09-02-2007, 01:07 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just realized bedford is only 12 miles from me lol

Me and regis are about to meet up for lunch and check out new London auto parts - a place I didnt know about or checked out, but it between here and there Regis needs a decklid and Im hoping they might have some HPP wheels this place doesnt seem too "u-pull-it" or friendly to window shoppers but they sound like they have a lot of cars.
                              Being open on a sunday and its convienient location... it must be fate. Wish us luck in finding panther treasure!!!!!!!!!

im headed your way now mang in the 91 (tags are expired on the 85 )
                              Pete how soon can we meet up I`m not ready to go but my sister in law is testing out my Grand Prix right now she`ll back shortly w/it
                              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                              X