Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roofless Lincoln Spotted, no pics though, sorry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roofless Lincoln Spotted, no pics though, sorry.

Like I stated, I know it is useless without pictures but Ill photo shop one later. It was an 87 or so with the top cut right off. It was in the Best Buy parking lot in Manchester, CT. I unfortunately had charged my camera phone and it was still at home. It was all white and had the door trim (the little strip that goes across the center of all the doors) taken off. It was still in the construction stages but all the interior was still in it including the rear deck with decklight. It had red interior. What it looks like they did was take a sawzall to the top but left the front window and had all the other windows down when they did it. Everything was cut where the door stops and window begins all the way around. It looks like it was still in the sanding/bondoing stage but everything looked to be starting to come together nicely. The interior plastic that goes up the B pillar was cut a little shy of the other cut and the rear deck was just slightly up a little bit where it was cut. It looks like someone is having fun and hopefully it will be a nice looking/driving nice day car when they are done. I am mad that I could not take a picture of it, but I will go there later this week to see if the person works there and to get a picture of it if it is there.
    *To a Circus Theme*
    I like chicken, lots a chicken.
    I like chicken, lots a chicken.
    Chick chicka chicken.
    Chick chicka chicken.
    Drudadrudadruda drumstick.

Now this is some sig abuse!
    *NOTE: Work is very boring*
Working...
X