Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may not be badass, but my car sure is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may not be badass, but my car sure is.

Put the steering wheel emblem from the 89 MGM where the missing logo was.

No repairs, because I had to purchase this extremely cheap, close & never been used GFX kit. Meet halfway, drove 100 miles.

The Linc is extremely low, because I have the battery disconected, so the compressor isn't pumping it up. I still have to purchase the mounting kit some company specifically makes for erbuni. The guy is going to shoot me the link.

Man that is gona look fuckin wicked...fiberglass or ABS?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Fiberglass, I just picked it up today.

I like it, makes the car look bigger & now I actually have an airdamn, and it's functional. The 3" Cowl hood I'm gettingthis summer will make it a flow through design.

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

looks good! will look even better once u get it painted

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

RICE! ...jokes, lol...nice work dude!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Sweet! That is one mean linkin. :slug:
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Thanks guys, I thought I was going to get a bunch of guff because of the funny & sarcastic Subject/Title.

Rice? Yes, I was woried about that, it looks horrible on lighter colored cars, so I'm going to paint it, or have it painted dark gray like the bottom of the car is now. Also, the car is dropped right now So it changes the look. The Front end and Side skirts resemble the mustang, except the air dam is not as wide and this one is taller & of course the foglight are rectangular and not circular. I would like to cut the holes where it looks like there should be, but I'm kind of afraid. I'm sure I'll get the balls one day.

Here's some pictures of the front I removed the fogs to see how it fits.

Remember that front peice will be higher. Reminds me of the NASCAR look. Just the front that is.

Comment

nice beer cans
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i never heard of stag beer :slug:

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Stag is good! Made by Pabst: http://www.pabst.com/ourbeer.htm#

And by the way JackedUp, that is going to look Badass! :headbang2:

Comment

It's my favorite beer actually. Partially because I grew up with it.

I forgot, this is in my fridge next to my computer.

Comment

Fuckin -A! Love the kit! Goes great with the Cobra-R hood!

Comment

Thanks, glad to see some positive replies. I know not everyones is a fan, but I see thhis get ripped on when some one mentions the (way too suttle) GTC ground effects, and they're wanting $1000 just for the kit that hasn't even been made yet. Still tooling it.

I do think it flares out too far by the wheel wells especially on the side skirt and rear bumper. I'm going to try and push them in before mounting them.

Also It'll look more proportion with the 255/50-16s out back & 245/50-16s in the front. I have to get new rubber before I can get it on the road.

I think im going to have it installed by my buddies dad from work he's a body man and has done it before. If he doesn't he'll refer me to some one. I looked into the mounting kit but no reply. I don't think the company makes them for erebuni anymore. So I would like to have it done professionally done. I don't know where to put the brackets and what kind to make for it not to break, plus to make it fit there might have to be some filling and definately cutting which isn't that big of a deal. Also I wish to have it painted and not spray bombed. I'm thinking dark gray. I think it'd look funny with it being the same as the body color. I am going to paint the bumper trim to match.

Comment

Working...
                            X