X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new...

Wow. Just thought id say hi.:lol:
    Hardcore trollin!!
    89 MGM LS "The White Lady" ~Gone 6/10~ She will be missed...

00 Mystique LS "The Red Lady" Currently undergoing some maintenance...
    sigpic Apparently I have a thing for Mercurys.

to GMN! Got any pix of your car?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

to GMN mang.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Hi, enjoy your stay

Comment

sigpic
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Meh... Its got a few issues but its not bad.
            Hardcore trollin!!

Comment

Niiiiiiiice! Is that a dealer-installed sunroof?

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

dang!!! sunroof? did it come with it? very nice car you have there. i wish mine was white.
                sigpic
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Well it may look nice.... But thats about it... When I got it my uncle and I had to weld angle iron onto the driver side of the frame. It was about an inch from being completely rusted away in one spot.

As for the sunroof, I dont believe its a factory one. It came with a book that talks about use and stuff. But I think the poeple that owned it originally had it put in.
                  Hardcore trollin!!

Comment

Originally posted by mercfreak View Post
                    Well it may look nice.... But thats about it... When I got it my uncle and I had to weld angle iron onto the driver side of the frame. It was about an inch from being completely rusted away in one spot.
                    Hehehe...I have the exact same problem with the Lincoln that's in the picture in my signature. Looks real nice on the outside but the frame is GONE.

Kinda discouraging, ain't it?

Comment

Yeah ive seriously been considering either parting it out or scrapping it. But I still owe money on it and I like it,so, I think ill give it a second chance.
                      Hardcore trollin!!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        Hi, enjoy your stay
                        And by that he means the rest of your natural life ,lol.

anyways

Welcome to GMN mang.....

where's your car?
                        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Welcome. Nice glass moonroof.

Comment

to GMN!

Great looking Merc!!!!! That sunroof is cool as hell too!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I love the moonroof!!!! Moonroof FTW!!! I hope you keep the car for a very long time. I'm sure everyone else and I here will help you with any problem you may have with your car. We got like the best people on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X