hello to all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello to all!!

hi guys!!, kind off a newbie to this site, although i've already posted some replys in the tech section, just wanted to say hi!! and that it is really great that there is a site dedicated to us panther owners, my dad got the car new back in '81 and he gave it to me in high school in '94. i do have many future projects that i would like to post and show you, but for now ill try to help with anything that i can.

p.s. excuse my english guys
    sigpic 1981 LTD one owner
    1992 Thunderbird SC, 1986 Mustang GT, 2003 Focus
    Originally posted by Piece-it pete
    All I know about Mexicans is, they don't need no steekin' badges lol.
    Pete

hey mang, yes its great that there is a site where we can just talk about panthers! GMN Rules!!!

also, what future projects are you planning to do? and do you have more pics of you LTD?
    sigpic
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

hi there

hi there!!, i have more pics but haven't downloaded them from my camera , ill try to post some off them tomorrow night. Some of the projects still waiting are:

-gtp explorer heads
      -2.5" dual exhaust (currently 2.25" dual)
      -full vinyl top restoration (alltough i've read that many off you don't like them )
      -seat upholstery
      -complete front suspension overhaul

...to list some off them, i'm kinda of a purist on the interior and exterior but on the engine is where i've done some modifications.

I've been restoring this car since about 2000 when i graduated from college, haven't had much time and money as i'd like to, but maybe that's the real joy off restoring a car that means so much to someone
      Pete

Comment

Wow, that looks nice in the sig!

to GMN!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yay for someone who likes the vinyl top! Keep the premium options alive! Looks like a full top too, those are not very common.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

that is a grreat LTD.
            I was considering doing a pull vinyl top in black on my car...so that will help give me a general idea.
            cant wait to see mroe pics of it!
            to GMN!

-Colin
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

to GMN!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!!
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

welcome to gmn!.........i think you are our first member from mexico!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

thanks!!

hello guys!!, was at work all day , thanks for the great welcome!! , feels real good to be a part of a community interested so much in our cars, i used to visit CVN and a member told me to also check this site, good thing i did, its a great site and it is because of all u guys, and I intend to visit daily. I attached another pic of my car and ill try to download from my camera tonight some more.

any of you guys get together down in San Diego??
                    Attached Files
                    Pete

Comment

great pic!

but now my neck hurts.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

ups!!

sorry about that, , i thinks this is much better...

.... how about a full dark tan vinyl top???,
                        Attached Files
                        Pete

Comment

yeah great pic!! and thanks for correcting the pic. my neck is still sore.
                          i say keep it as it is, or if Colin is up to it, he may photochop it so you can see it with full tan vinly top.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

tan would be ok I guess...but it will cost ya...
                            sure is a nice color...is that a beige? it looks like it has a slight green tint to it..
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

actually its all green, dark green top, kinda mint green paint job (original) still don't know whats the correct name, and all green interior...

sorry for the necks guys

i've seen the black photoshop looks cool, didn't a special edition marq came with that style of top? almost like a convertible type? i'm shure i recall seen some of them, maybe a factory option? if it is i'm shure you could find the exact replica at smsautofabrics.com, they had my green cloth for the seat upolsthery
                              Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X