Checkin' in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkin' in

Hello everyone! Wandered over here from another site and thought I would check it out and say 'HI!'

BTW- I really enjoy seeing all of the boxes on here!

I have had several over the years and I am working on another right now. Its an '89 P72 with very low miles. I hope finances work out or my other Panther sells. I own 2 whales; one black 'oo P71 and one '99 LX.
    "Nightmare"

Originally posted by kcsd823 View Post
    Hello everyone! Wandered over here from another site and thought I would check it out and say 'HI!'

I have had several over the years and I am working on another right now. Its an '89 P72 with very low miles. I hope finances work out or my other Panther sells. I own 2 whales; one black 'oo P71 and one '99 LX.
    Welcome. Have any more pics?

Comment

hello...
      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
      Originally posted by p71towny
      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Welcome to GMN, I think you'll find this place helpful, informative and often entertaining.

More pics???/

Vids????
        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
          Welcome. Have any more pics?
          Of which one?

OR

with the bumper cover cut and the new tips on

I had just finished the S-55 treatment to the taillights and took this video for the new exhaust.

ENJOY!:woot:
          "Nightmare"

Comment

Originally posted by kcsd823 View Post

Welcome, I see you're still a guest, are you going to join?

Comment

mang! You already got pics of your badass cars. And you got a vid up. That's gotta be a new record for newbs. Kickass!
              Last edited by 88Vic; 10-02-2007, 10:08 PM. Reason: Clarification
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

The 89?

Comment

Um....Ditto! and Wow! You got a killer exhaust system on the black one...Sounds sweet!
                  And more often you will find the people here VERY entertaining! Stick around and you will see what I mean.
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    Welcome, I see you're still a guest, are you going to join?
                    I was just goofing when I put that on there. As far as I know I am a member. I did all of the signing up and so forth. My title on the other site is "damn pigs". It is an inside joke with a couple of guys on there. Derek knows what I am talking about. I've gotten tired of the flame fest's on there also. Lately most are aimed at LEO's. Its gotten old.

This was an old avatar-

As far as the '89, I will have to post pics of it at another time. It has been offered to me for sale but I don't know if he wants it public yet.
                    "Nightmare"

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter View Post
                      Um....Ditto! and Wow! You got a killer exhaust system on the black one...Sounds sweet!
                      And more often you will find the people here VERY entertaining! Stick around and you will see what I mean.

The white LX used to have Flows on it but it sits real low and the wife has dragged the exhaust sooooo much that it tore apart the mufflers from the tips dragging. I removed the tips and now have them on the '00. The mufflers were replaced with Turbo's and the exhaust exits out from behind the rear wheels. The wife is pissed now that it is quieter. Go figure.........

EDIT Are there any members from around the Quad-Cities area of Illinois/Iowa? Several friends are meeting in Moline on October 21. One ole' friend says he is coming in his M75 GMQ from Chicago. Let me know if interested.
                      Last edited by kcsd823; 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM. Reason: Added edit information and question.
                      "Nightmare"

Comment

Welcome! Nice cars!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                          "Nightmare"

Comment

welcome to gmn!!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

welcome to gmn mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                              X