New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Well i've been thinking about buying a Merk of some sort and got one. Im a mustang guy that got feed up with the small fast cars and wanted something i could relax in. So i went out and got me a 88 GM 4 door[black]. So far i love it and smile my a** off when driving. I do need to put another aod in as overdrive is going. Also i have the parts to do a LOPO to HO conversion. Hope to be speaking to you guys soon
    Calvin
    --Calvin--

Welcome!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome. Get some pics of your black "Box". Can't have too many of them here on GMN.

Comment

Welcome!
        "Nightmare"

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics tomorrow for ya!
          --Calvin--

Comment

Welcome!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Now that you have become a part of this gigantic family, you shall never leave! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Comment

Black Facelift MGM box, I gotta see this.....

Welcome to GMN, and post some pics damnit!
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

MMM got rid of small fast car....got a BIG fast car....I like it.. oh and WELCOME!
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Sorry to let you guys down with no pics today,but i will get them after work tomorrow.
                    I had my share of the 11-12 second cars,but now that im older and have a family i need something i can relax in before i go home hahahahaha!!!
                    I did get all my HO parts i need and a good aod. Next i will get a 255fp and adjustable reg. for future mods. So now i will ponder on how far i should take this car for the 08 season
                    --Calvin--

Comment

Hey Calvin, its Matt.
                      Glad to see you made it over here. Some good guys and plenty of solid tech info on that old box you picked up. I'll have to check it out sometime.
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

welcome to gmn!
                        pa is panther central!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Hey man welcome, now that you own a box you'll never want anything else.

Boxes are addictive!!!

Danny
                          2002 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L V8, 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 5.0L V8, 1979 Lincoln Mark V 6.6L V8, 1977 Lincoln Continental 7.5L V8, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 5.7L V8

Comment

"It's time to get in." "Get in what?" "The best car you'll ever drive!"

Comment

Matt come over sometime or i can stop over.
                              So far im hook'd on this big box and love it.
                              Well im leaving now to go check out a new camera as mine wont come on
                              --Calvin--

Comment

Working...
                              X