Another FF Transplant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another FF Transplant

Hey all. Another Pather driver that wandered in from for forums.

Names Tim, I got a '89 CV LX Stock 5.0, real bad cooling leaks.

She's in the care center(our driveway) right now, and she's nothing to look at, but she'll be beautiful one day.

I'm 19(almost 20) and I live in florida. Thats realy all there is to know about me.
    Straight sixes make me randy...:smirk:
    1992 Ford Tempo GLS 2 door.
    3.0 Vulcan V6,3 Speed auto
    Planned mods: Strut tower braces, new fog lamps, tint, clean it up and paint it glossy black.

Hey, Tim, good to see you over here!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

where be these coolant leaks? and

Comment

Welcome!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

locate those leaks and we'll help you out
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hello. When I first got my Vic, every fluid leaked, even the washer fluid. As said before, get some good pics of the engine bay and we'll all take a look. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Where in FL are you?

Comment

to GMN!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

to GMN!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Wow, this is the most responses I've ever gotten to an intro thread.

I've got the leaks located. It's just scraping up the time and money to nail em all. My pop has a pressure tester so we found all those pesky openings.

I'm about 40 north of Cigartown(Tampa). Weeki Wachee Hills(the place with the mermaids.)

Nice to see you too Nathan. I was a tad flustered about the time you posted.

...and I can't believe I misspelled panther in my intro thread.
                      Straight sixes make me randy...:smirk:
                      1992 Ford Tempo GLS 2 door.
                      3.0 Vulcan V6,3 Speed auto
                      Planned mods: Strut tower braces, new fog lamps, tint, clean it up and paint it glossy black.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfeyes88 View Post
                        Wow, this is the most responses I've ever gotten to an intro thread.

...and I can't believe I misspelled panther in my intro thread.
                        lol, i didnt notice this untill you pointed it out. we all make mistakes...
                        anyways,

and if you could. post some pics!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Howdey Good to see another southerner here
                          People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Packman

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

Pics????????
                              1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                              FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Working...
                              X