Power antenna in 92 M75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power antenna in 92 M75

Does anyone here know how to relpace a power antenna because mine got broke off
    R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
    Originally posted by MeanVic84
    Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

my '94 M75 has a bent one so yea im curious about this too. the motor still works though so im hoping its an easy fix

Comment

Hi Importssuck

Whizz down to the dealer and buy F3AZ-18A886-A full intructions are supplied.

Simply undo the antenna mounting nut, remove the stanchion, undo the mast retaining nut, turn the radio on and pull the mast all the way out. Now thread your new antenna mast drive into the motor assembly and run the antenna down about halfway, slide over the correct contct spring, slide over the retaining nut and tighten, slip the stanchion over the mast and then slide on and tighten the mounting nut, now run the antenna up and down a couple times.

If the drive cable has broken you will have to remove the whole antenna motor assembly, remove the drive drum cover, pull out the drive drum and remove the broken drive cable.

Regards

Dereck
      Last edited by Dereck; 10-11-2007, 03:34 PM.
      President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Thanks alot man A gate came down smashed my winshield all to hell and put a scrape on my upper rear door and roof not to mention bending and breaking the antenna
        R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
        Originally posted by MeanVic84
        Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

a gate?

really?

and dagum Derrek, nice with teh part number and everything
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Working...
          X