Got my bushings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my bushings!!

Yup my energy suspension bushings arrived today. I got the complete front end kit and rear end kit. I also bought new moog upper and lower ball joints, tierod ends, and idler arm. I've got to box my rear arms before I put the bushings in them. All thats left for the suspension is IAS shocks, and addco sway bars. It should be a handling mother fucker except for my stock rims, but I like the stealthy look, and they're aluminum. I'll keep you guys updated.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

So you are getting rid of the airbags on you lincoln? Soulds good. You should get some 16" towncar rims off one of the newer ones if you like the stealthy look. I love your towncar.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I'm keeping the airbags, I hope to upgrade to the heavy duty ones from arnott, ronman says those are comparable to the ones used on the hpp vics and merks. I love the look of the new wheels on the towncars but thats money for further down the road. By the end of this summer I hope to have all suspension done and new stereo, and tint my windows 20%.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
      X