pics from lube wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics from lube wings

here are the pics from the lube wings meet in bloomsburg pa yesterday we had a good turn out sal regis jeremy and others turned out. pat from jersey was going to come but he did not make it.mikes mom bought a new 07 mustang the weather was nice. nice fall weather enjoy
    here is the linky
    http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...t%2020%202007/

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

who is this????

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I was wondering the same thing...whoever he is, he needs to replace his high beams, it looks like. Nice pictures, though, looks like you guys had a nice turnout.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Yes we did had a nice turnout it was like last year I had 7 cars at the meet its self & at my place I had my Box & HPP & a 91 Lincoln Strech Limo there but the Box stayed home since my co worker had to do a run to Berwick p/u 2 53 ft trailers back to the Fed Ex Terminal & the owner of the Limo had other comitments & he`s 82 yrs old & Pete to anwser your ? on the wagon it`s Al`s a local guy I met a few years ago ......
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
          I was wondering the same thing...whoever he is, he needs to replace his high beams, it looks like. Nice pictures, though, looks like you guys had a nice turnout.
          nate to answer your question his high beams were ok.
          what he did was put black mesh over the high beams I should of asked him why he did forgot to ask him.

Comment

Ohhh, okay. They looked like how those headlights get when they get a stone chip in 'em and the reflector goes to pot.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Kane toke other pics from my place & to the meet it self & he needs to get the rest of them posted asap.......
              Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 10-21-2007, 07:54 PM.
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I just got a 99 Rear PI black facia w/ the crome on it put on my HPP at the meet from Kane & I love it since he has the 2000 to present PI facia & tail lights........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Why Cant we do something like this here? in oregon? There was a local club here just for crown vics BUT I havent heard from or even of them in forever...AnyHoo Nice pics...
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
                    I just got a 99 Rear PI black facia w/ the crome on it put on my HPP at the meet from Kane & I love it since he has the 2000 to present PI facia & tail lights........
                    hey regis here is your photo you wanted mang enjoy

Comment

Gabe thx for loading up the DUW`s nice pics & thx for all u mangs that showed up Gabe told me that Scott was tied up at the shop & Pat was missing too w/ no Vic or Fairlane ?
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                        hey regis here is your photo you wanted mang enjoy
                        Nice shot Gabe I think GMGT is going to like this.......
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had to be back in Jersey Saturday afternoon for something. I was in PA, but unfortunately my warp drive is on the fritz and I wasn't able to do both at the same time.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

sorry guys i tried to stay awake and drive to the meet but i've been busy as hell trying to keep my head above water.....i was just to damm tired

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                              sorry guys i tried to stay awake and drive to the meet but i've been busy as hell trying to keep my head above water.....i was just to damm tired
                              Scott Gabe was right u where tied up.........
                              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                              X