RicerVision NO MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RicerVision NO MORE!!!

Okay...I'm new...So I have to have my first rip on crappy cars.
    RICERS NEED TO GO!!!
    You have NO CLUE how crappy your car looks, and yet you think it's the shit...HA!

First, why don't you buy the car, save up some money, and put good parts in your car instead of spending money on some cheap junk and making it look even worse!

Second, you're not as fast as you THINK you are. Weighing down your car with heavy junk just makes it slower. Not faster. Not Cooler. Just Slower and Shitty.

Third and Finally, your cars should be burned!!!!

That's all...just needed to get that off of my chest!

Yeah, hi
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome to GMN. My Vic must be Asian...

...it eats rice any chance it gets.

Comment

to GMN!

nice to see another Anti-Rice person here!
            yea, ricers suck...should be smashed and burned.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Allllll right jess

welcome welcome welcome to GMN baby
              R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
              Originally posted by MeanVic84
              Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Well I must say my crapper....oops I mean Capri isn't rice...lol......oh and welcome to the place where people are nutso about some certain Canadian cars...lol go Canada....well only my jeep is Canadian....I have yet to find me my two door....

ANY HOO....Welcome to GMN!
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

all my panthers are 1987s which would make them Canadian built Fords.....including both 2 doors...lol

Welcome to GMN
                  Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I'm a little late, but from another midwest member. Good to see more chicks who hate ricers.
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

welcome!!

we should all thank "Fast and the furious" for all this!!! lol

just my
                      sigpic 1981 LTD one owner
                      1992 Thunderbird SC, 1986 Mustang GT, 2003 Focus
                      Originally posted by Piece-it pete
                      All I know about Mexicans is, they don't need no steekin' badges lol.
                      Pete

Comment

Down with rice.............and welcome
                        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

You guys are messed up. Ricers are awesome!!!!!! Seriously though, you all know my feelings about the offshore wonders...
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Like anyone with good taste, I hate ricers. But, all the little ricers cars make everyone else's cars/trucks look even better. So I say that we just make everyone who drives a ricer take a driving test every year because it seems like they think they're so good at driving and they own the road.
                            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by GMPrincess View Post
                              Okay...I'm new...So I have to have my first rip on crappy cars.
                              RICERS NEED TO GO!!!
                              You have NO CLUE how crappy your car looks, and yet you think it's the shit...HA!

First, why don't you buy the car, save up some money, and put good parts in your car instead of spending money on some cheap junk and making it look even worse!

Second, you're not as fast as you THINK you are. Weighing down your car with heavy junk just makes it slower. Not faster. Not Cooler. Just Slower and Shitty.

Third and Finally, your cars should be burned!!!!

That's all...just needed to get that off of my chest!
                              to GMN.

Comment

Working...
                              X