Driving more traffic to your forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving more traffic to your forum

Hi, i started a new project. Its a moded google friendly top forums list. You can add your site and your banner free http://www.3google.net/toplist /. Basically google rankings are based on backlinking. The more links you have going to your site the better. When you add your board to the toplist it gets connected to all others. Feel free to add your site and increase your traffic. Spread the word because everyone will benefit when more boards are added. Thanks! (Im only trying to help, if you see this as spamming please delete the post)

admins, what do you think?

Im a little braindead right now :coocoo:
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Fucking Spammer. Saw the EXACT same post and user over at ShortHike. Zap the PRICK!!!
      2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

its spam for sure
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

hmmmmmm

Why would someone with no interest in cars suggest we put our forum on his listing? This guy probably finds as many forums he can and see who he can net in. I do not suggest we do this Tom.
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

can i burn his house down :flame:
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

The admins have spoken.

KILL HIM
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
              X