Forgotten cars in Missouri ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten cars in Missouri ...

thought i would get some pictures. i like the superbee and the XL's...too bad the t-boned panther and waggin are messed up soo much
    Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 01-30-2008, 10:15 AM.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

nice.....theres another box wagon in the woods

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

WHY is that Super Bee sitting there rotting away??!!? Ugha, it looks pretty nice too.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

seeing that crown vic like that almost makes me wanna cry

Comment

Uhh...that bee is worth a shit load if it's real...

Comment

Get that Super Bee. Where is that? I might make a trip out there myself.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

i saw somthin like this not long ago, but it was hit worse

Comment

Those Super Bees is like gold, even when rotted.

Comment

If you can possibly swing it at all, snatch that Super Bee. I guarantee you that even in its current state if you hold onto it for five years you could easily make ten grand profit on it.

and don't fret about that Crown Vic so much... it's pretty salvageable. Minimal frame pulling, if any, needed. Two new doors. New fender. New B-pillar. You got yourself a nice car. It wouldn't be cheap to fix an old worthless car like that, but it wouldn't be particularly difficult for even a halfway decent bodyman.

Comment

You probably could fix it, but...why? There's lots of examples of nice clean cars out there...no point in wasting your efforts on something like that.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

a smashed up panther can be given a second chance. my blue CV sedan i have at one time was totalled and fixed. it was given a second chance. if the car runs, fix it and drive it. to me they deserve chances also. not the panthers fault somebody slammed the side. the Grand Marquis i have was either me take it or it was going to the junkman. i saved it and gave it a chance. like i said...it hurts to see a smashed panther

Comment

The tip of the Torino catches my eye, not the Super Bee .
                        That wagon got one of those aluminum no rub strip rear bumper....
                        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

i was woondering if anybody noticed the waggin' with no black strip bumpers.

Comment

We had a Ford LTD station wagon when I was a kid. It had the pop up seat in the back floor board. I use to drine down the strip when I was 16.
                            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                            Originally posted by p71towny
                            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Working...
                            X