POTM Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POTM Calendar

What do you think of the idea of doing a POTM or general pics of peoples panthers calendar? I just came across a site where you can make your own and with a bulk order for 50 they are about $10.
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Good idea!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It's probably a little late to do one for 2008 but if people are interested let me know
      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I think that could be a lot of fun.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I'm kinda inclined towards a general panther calendar as POTM wouldn't leave a lot of time towards the end of the year to get it done and shipped out. If anyone fancies having their car in it, i'll look at shipping rates/times, image sizes etc tonight and see if its feasable to get one for 2008
          -Me

Comment

I think it'd be awesome... we could just do all the ones we've had this year with one of the shots that they used for the pic up top.
            1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
            1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
            1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Or I was just thinking of having a few versions depending on how many people wanted their pics included then they could order the one they want. POTM would be great but as I said before I'm thinking of the time scale
              -Me

Comment

Great idea, even with the high level of brokeness on this site I think most of us would pay 10 bux for a panther calender.
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Might be the first Panther calendar ever to exist. Definitely worth the $10 no matter how broke you are. It would be hard to get to work and become un-broke if you didn't know what day it was.

Comment

Have some more info, calendar will be at least $11 and shipping approx $3, apparently the shipping costs can change daily. It was $6 to ship to the UK
                    -Me

Comment

Manufacturing time is about 3-5 days
                      -Me

Comment

I'd buy one. At this point I'd say we could still get one going for 2008 if it only takes 3-5 days to make them. Just use all the POTM cars from this year plus one from last year to fill in for December (though I have a pretty good idea who's winning December...).

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                          I'd buy one. At this point I'd say we could still get one going for 2008 if it only takes 3-5 days to make them. Just use all the POTM cars from this year plus one from last year to fill in for December (though I have a pretty good idea who's winning December...).
                          Well then theres the issue of the winners actually wanting their pic in the calendar and me being able to get permission. I'v noticed some of this years winners haven't been around recently
                          -Me

Comment

I would guess that just having one version of the calendar would be a good start, and there could be a checkbox poll to vote on what vehicles would be included. Good point about getting members' permission to use their pictures, though - maybe it would have to be limited somehow to currently active members?

How would orders be handled without pre-arranged commitments to buy?
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

The site is pretty good, I design the calendar, they provide me with a link and a set price and the individual accesses the link and buys the calendar. I saves me ordering say 50 and only 5 people buying it
                              -Me

Comment

Working...
                              X